Flamming on pitracer

hershey

PR Elite
How about having a new forum titled " Flame in here only "

This way the increased incidents of flaming regular posts and other flame only post can stop clogging up the mx and other forums. This way when a person is in the mood to get all worked up you can go straight to it, if your not then you dont have to click on your favorite thread of the day only to have it ruined by some moron who can do nothing but hide behind a key board and run their mouth. Especially when they dont even know how to ride a motocross bike.

Especially those who feel the need to send you a PM telling you to go F*** yourself simply because you asked them to leave a topic alone so that riders that have made the big show at LL can be recognized without negative comments about class structure being posted.

Basically so that posts like this one arent ruining the day of people who just dont want to see this crap. Call outs, complaints and all other assorted negative posts could be kept in that forum only. Maybe even make it visible only to members so that the rest of the mx community wont think this site is turning into vital mx.

Just my ignorant rant of the morning.

Just a thought.

Sorry, not doing it. People need to be able to police themselves and not turn this place into Vital. If you add a Flaming Forum or Dungeon it only adds fuel to the fire because there are some that will actually TRY to post threads that get booted into there. If you look at Vital it's almost like a game to those idiots.

If people on here can't be respectful and use it properly (like it has for the last decade) then I will simply shut it off. We also have the option of going back to a $1 fee or something to be on here so that all the idiots won't pay.

If people are harrassing someone through PM's, block them and report them to me.

Its all fun n games till pit lays down the membership fees.

Before when this was a paid site people only were pissy in the winter months because of cabin fever!

Flame on.

Sheesh what kind of idiot comes up with moronic ideas like this...can't take any grief from anyone so you want to be treated with kid gloves or what?

LoL...yeah, just kidding of course!!! I'm ok with people getting testy in a thread but I don't appreciate it much when someone sends you a nasty personal message out of the blue. Sorry to hear you got needlessly railed on in a personal message from someone.

flame on flamer....

Nice !! LOL anyway I figure we would have a few regulars in that forum

Myself
Georgie
Jeremy of Briarcliff fame
YZ125 guy seems like a new one for it
cbbrandon or something like that, he's got it together for that too.
pit and rocket with their sarcastic battles now and again.

I know I have forgotten others but too bad, flame me for it !!!!!!

As for the PM...... He knows who he is and Im sure it will end here. If it doesnt I will let pit know. It really isnt any sweat off my back, I like to get people all worked up on here sometimes just for fun. I think most people know by now that I am joking with 99% of my comments on here that are derogatory. If not now you do !

The fact that I have two broken arms and cant ride right now makes it worse for this site !

Nice !! LOL anyway I figure we would have a few regulars in that forum

Myself
Georgie
Jeremy of Briarcliff fame
YZ125 guy seems like a new one for it
cbbrandon or something like that, he's got it together for that too.
pit and rocket with their sarcastic battles now and again.

I know I have forgotten others but too bad, flame me for it !!!!!!

As for the PM...... He knows who he is and Im sure it will end here. If it doesnt I will let pit know. It really isnt any sweat off my back, I like to get people all worked up on here sometimes just for fun. I think most people know by now that I am joking with 99% of my comments on here that are derogatory. If not now you do !

The fact that I have two broken arms and cant ride right now makes it worse for this site !

Hmm wounder where my post went??????? So I say again Im not here to make fake friends I say what I feel on here and in person, Its all about my son and he knows I wont kiss anyones ass to pretend we are something we are not. BTW if you got offended that I pmed you and told you too go F yourself then you need thicker skin and do not respond in a preach fest

Talk about private messages this is what I got from Mr hershey just the otherday. But yet complains about someone tellinh him to F off.

Do you even know who I am ? About 3 years ago you told a friend of mine to have me invite you to my house so your boy could race me on my track and he would "kick his ass"..... I know I have never met you sir and for you to take that type of tone tells me you speak of which you know not. You know nothing of the difficulty of my track and my riding ability. From the look of the track you posted with your son riding I'm hoping you dont think it is a difficult track to ride. If so my track will be well out of his league. This is not an insult but only a reference to the fact that you know NOTHING of me or my track.

3 years now let it go

Some people are going to get moved into a group where they are unable to send private messages if this keeps up.

It's summer time people, this is how you want to spend your summer? I know I don't.

Nah im good, pit sry for the childish posts and telling hersey to F himself if I had it to do over again I would of just posted it in the forum for all to see, thought the right thing to do was tell him that in private. Again im sry and it wont happen again, well I hope not anyways.

First off I didnt call you out on here by name. Secondly that portion of my PM was in reference to the type of behavior that people just dont care for. How can you talk about someone you dont even know in that manner ?

I think most people would be questioning the integrity of a person sending them a PM out of the blue saying F*** off ......

First off I didnt call you out on here by name. Secondly that portion of my PM was in reference to the type of behavior that people just dont care for. How can you talk about someone you dont even know in that manner ?

I think most people would be questioning the integrity of a person sending them a PM out of the blue saying F*** off ......

I didnt just pick your name out of a hat buddy there was a reason I sent you that. Told pit I wouldnt hurt your feelings anymore so just move on nothing else to see here.

Sir

This is the exact post that brought on the PM you sent me.

"clippity clop, I hear that dead horse trotting away !!! LOL

#23 Lets just drop it already and leave this thread to congratulating the ones who made it ! "

If others think the above post deserves a PM that tells me to go F myself then I will give you a well deserved apology. It may be that I am too close to the subject and cant see the mean spirited intentions in my post to you that caused your pain and need to lash out at me in such a fashion.

what are we in high school again? c'mon, grow up. were all adults here...its riding dirtbikes which pretty much all of us on here do it for a hobby or for fun. if not then awesome, good for you. no need to turn pitracer into facebook now...

My $0.02 worth.

Flaming happens on all internet sites. When no one has to back up what they say, they can say anything they want.
Paid membership reduces the flaming, but with give and take it also limits the amount of insightful posts.
Free forums are better imo, but when it gets to a certain height, consider the addition of responsible moderators.

Back