Flamming on pitracer

Hersh...you cant win. Scott makes any comment somehow relate back to him, Even though 90% of them aren't towards him at all...and once every few weeks I get bipolar private messages from him. He's sorry, then he's not, then he respects me for my opinions then he loses all respect for me. I just can't help but laugh and not respond anymore in PMs.

The only thing I see missing is a few anti-quad comments.....and this would have been the best week of pitracer lurking ever!

Hersh...you cant win. Scott makes any comment somehow relate back to him, Even though 90% of them aren't towards him at all...and once every few weeks I get bipolar private messages from him. He's sorry, then he's not, then he respects me for my opinions then he loses all respect for me. I just can't help but laugh and not respond anymore in PMs.

Like I said before my son dont race to make me friends my true friends know who I am and know I would do anything for them. I hve seen friends come and go in this sport and have learned the faster your kid gets the more friends you loose so thats why I really dont care whos feelings I hurt with my commets, its not about me its about my sons racing and I say things that others are afraid to say in fear of looking bad well im not that way. Every local track has a click every website has a click well I dont join clicks and I dont hang with people at the track just to make me feel better. I also dont go to the track to get drunk and high with my so called track friends I go to take my son racing and spend time with him not all them fake ass friends. Again Im not hard to find at the track if either 1 of you feel like talking to me in person come on over. So i wont pm either 1 of you anymore because you both cry like *****es so Il tell you here you both can ********** yourselves and I mean that in the nices bipolar way. LMMFAO and hershy dont make me pm you again because i have been banned off of way better websites than this one. Ok I feel better now time for my meds and a twinky.

Like I said before my son dont race to make me friends my true friends know who I am and know I would do anything for them. I hve seen friends come and go in this sport and have learned the faster your kid gets the more friends you loose so thats why I really dont care whos feelings I hurt with my commets, its not about me its about my sons racing and I say things that others are afraid to say in fear of looking bad well im not that way. Every local track has a click every website has a click well I dont join clicks and I dont hang with people at the track just to make me feel better. I also dont go to the track to get drunk and high with my so called track friends I go to take my son racing and spend time with him not all them fake ass friends. Again Im not hard to find at the track if either 1 of you feel like talking to me in person come on over. So i wont pm either 1 of you anymore because you both cry like *****es so Il tell you here you both can G O F U CK yourselves and I mean that in the nices bipolar way. LMMFAO and hershy dont make me pm you again because i have been banned off of way better websites than this one. Ok I feel better now time for my meds and a twinky.

A couple of questions that pop into my mind when I follow this type of stuff on here and put 2 and 2 together over time to see how it really is........

1. I believe #23 Racing had his own website at one time that he used to reference on Pitracer.com and it was going to take over because of all the BS on here and how this site sucked, and his was WAY better etc etc. I'm sure that Pitracer forwarded me and the core Posse members copies of his PM's to Pitracer at the time about what a joke this site was and stuff......... very funny stuff that we laughed at because someone can take this stuff so seriously to drive himself mad and lead to type PM's like that........ some things will never change. And I'm pretty sure that his site never took off and probably isn't up on the web anywhere anymore......

2. All this talk about racing and "my kid" and "his racing career" reminds of the younger, different named #23 racing poster that had a big falling out with Amherst Meadowlarks club and started a very pointed post about people getting hurt at Meadowlarks with intoxicated club members / officers, and all kinds of other stuff. This was back in his kid's mini days, and it was entertaining to see the heated fights online that as far as I know never lead to any real fisticuffs anywhere although it was threatended on both sides. It was pretty funny stuff to read about and see "Mini Parents Gone Wild" on here right before your very eyes. It lead to many posts similar to this one with lots of "F Off's" and name calling, and such...... also very entertaining reading if you don't take this stuff too seriously although it was very serious to those involved.

3. Earlier this year, I watched a bunch of "C" class threads that went over and over the "C" class rules and regulations and who was right in the thick of it....... #23 Racing defending his "KID" as a member of the "C" class and why he should be there even though many people know him and that he has raced longer than C class rules allow according to the AMA. Lot's of talk about why the "C" class and who should and should not be in it........ pretty entertaining stuff again with how many people got worked up on that issue too, if you're not in the thick of it. And just for the record, I checked into the finishing position of #23 Racing's son after the regionals to see how he did in the "C" Class and if he was really a "sandbagger" running the class out of position that he should be in or if he was really a "C" rider and in the right place. Well his son's finishing positions at the 2 regionals attended suggest that he is a "C" rider and is in the right class for his skill level. I don't know if he had bad luck, mechanical problems, or anything else, but there is nothing in his finishes that suggest he's in the wrong place looking for glory in a class that is below him......... which is a good thing for such an opinionated poster who is going against the grain anyway. His kid really does seem to be in the right place in the C class based on what I can tell.

4. There's the Smith Rd track bashing of the 6 pack that has been there for longer than he's been involved in motocross and why hasn't that been removed from the track long ago.......... and it's dangerous, etc etc. Well with a C class rider under your supervision, I can see why you would worry about a section of track like that....... you're worried that your son's ego will get the better of him and he'll attempt something in there that he may not have the skill to pull off and end up hurt. No one wants to see their own son, or anyone get really hurt and things you worry about as a parent can spill into a forum like this as arrogant and stuck up after commenting like that on your first visit to a track that's been around since the 60's.

5. Some people are here just to annoy and get under other's people skin. It seems that this is the enjoyment that #23 Racing gets out of posting on this site......... he likes to push people's buttons and takes these things very seriously, or acts like he does to get under people's skin. To me, that's just his personality coming through on the site.......... love him or hate him, you want to see what he's going to post next and what mess he's going to be in the middle of again. Kind of like wanting to know what Jason Lawrence screwed up now type thing.......... you can't believe it's happening, but you want all the details you can get your hands on to try to get a sense of "what was he thinking?"

Spelling out curse words in the open forum where kids and everyone else can read them plain as day is just plain stupid......... you're asking for the moderators to ban you and take away your livelihood of an outlet. You have to let some things roll off your back, especially if you're personality is trouble maker. Enjoy peeing in someone's coffee without having to post the F word for everyone to have to read.

This is entertaining stuff........... I enjoy the little battles going on between people for the entertainment that it provides me in reading it.

The indiscriminate use f bombs in public, in front of anybody, and on public forums does not impress me in the least, and probably has something to do with why there is not a flame forum or fight club on Pitracer.com. If you can't disagree and argue your point without resorting to profanity and name calling, your opinion is not worth publishing on a forum, and brings down the class of the website upon which it is permitted to be posted.

Let me think about it. Just kidding. For once I actually read your entire comment and you are dead on. BAN #23

I think Rocket hit the nail on the head with the drama part, I especially like the comparison with JLaw..LOl

I seriously dont understand why Scott decided to take my comment so personally. I only thought it best to leave the thread about LL bound people free of flaming. ( which thank you Trent for pointing out I misspelled that on the post heading , in a text you coward). While I do like to get peoples feathers ruffled in posts on here occasionally I hope that it does not cause more than banter in fun. If not let me know and I will abstain. I dont think we really need to ban #23 if he is willing to stop the f bombs in the forums. It is fun to watch his posts.

And Scott, I never said or implied you were hiding from me literally. The comment of hiding behind a keyboard, in my case, refers to how people talk on forums ( not just this one) but yet in person they can be completely different. In a way I was assuming you are not as argumentative in person. I may be incorrect but until I meet you in person I will not know. Thank you however for the PM with your name, number and address.

And a really heart felt thanks for those who are laying $ on my side, it gives me that warm fuzzy feeling inside. Almost as good as that first kiss from a girl way back when ! Lol...

Hey now….it’s a lousy $20….
Don’t start making “girl”-“fuzzy”and “kiss” type connotation….. or I'm out

Go Away leave us alone.

It is sad that an adult need to go on a forum to vent, whine,pi$$, cry and always play the victim.
Some people use the net so they can think they "matter"
This is not a place for validation of your self worth or lack there of.

I don't have time or energy to play kindergarten cop, but #23_racing will not be posting here for a while.

This forum also has a "user infraction" system in which I can grant users the ability to give other users "infractions." These hold point values and at a certain point level you are given a time out. It is insane to me that I even need to look into this function, but I will be looking at enabling it.

People need to understand that what you say on here can follow you in real life and be used against you in a court of law. This isn't Vegas, what you say and do on here follows you home. I have been contacted in the past by attorneys and law enforcement regarding pulling records for harrassment and other things.

What would you do if you were sitting at home with the kids watching TV and suddenly there was an enraged person on your front sidewalk screaming profanity at your house? Would you just sit back and think "oh well, just another guy using his freedom of speech...." Of course not. Freedom of speech doesn't work that way here either.

This forum has existed at this point for longer than almost all others I can think of on the Internet. I am not making a living off this website, I keep it alive because I enjoy it and many other people enjoy it. Let's keep it going in a respectful, mature manner.

I'm sorry you have to do it too, Pit. I'm amazed at how far some "adults" will press their point down someone's throat, just to be right in some forum. I've quit several forums that allowed people to run amok, and I've always appreciated the atmosphere here, due in no small part to how you keep things in check.

I haven't spent much time in any of the current "hotspots", but what little I've seen, seems like you're doing what it takes.

Thanks again for the effort.

What gets me is this so called adult bragged and said he's been kicked off better sites. That is something to be proud of?

Back