2012 ktm

Ohio motorcycle in oakwood. Just saw them today. Had a 150 that already had a sold tag on it and that bike looks so sick. Very slim looking. Also had a 250 f and 450. The ktms are hands down te best looking bikes.

Also had a 2012 kawi 450 sitting there. Plus a yz250

Everyone is telling me they don't have them. Won't have them for 3 weeks. And I'm on the horn looking for a 150sx/250sx's. 250 sx's are more abundant than the 150's but they're all scarce it seems.

MSRP and possibly three other guys bidding higher and higher on the show room. lol. all i got to say is that one will be under my butt.

oh yeah, when I got on that bike and rode it, the the thing just instantly brought to mind Supermini. And I can say Supermini was where my fondest memories of motocross was seeded. It was like trapping me in a childhood memory. And the wierdest thing is I can't believe it's already been almost 10 years since I was racing Supermini.

The 150 had the bite of my 04 250F too....so it's a happy medium for me between the 80s and 250F's. Where I know I can ride the 150 harder for longer without tiring. That bike i'm sure has to be a perfect stepping stone machine for a kid coming out of Supermini going into the big bike class...

Ohio Motorcycle had me financed in 30 minutes and the bike will be here very shortly. 12' 250Sx 2 stroke

Back