2012 ktm

sdjclevland

PR Addict
Ohio motorcycle in oakwood. Just saw them today. Had a 150 that already had a sold tag on it and that bike looks so sick. Very slim looking. Also had a 250 f and 450. The ktms are hands down te best looking bikes.

Also had a 2012 kawi 450 sitting there. Plus a yz250

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Everyone is telling me they don't have them. Won't have them for 3 weeks. And I'm on the horn looking for a 150sx/250sx's. 250 sx's are more abundant than the 150's but they're all scarce it seems.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
MSRP and possibly three other guys bidding higher and higher on the show room. lol. all i got to say is that one will be under my butt.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
oh yeah, when I got on that bike and rode it, the the thing just instantly brought to mind Supermini. And I can say Supermini was where my fondest memories of motocross was seeded. It was like trapping me in a childhood memory. And the wierdest thing is I can't believe it's already been almost 10 years since I was racing Supermini.

The 150 had the bite of my 04 250F too....so it's a happy medium for me between the 80s and 250F's. Where I know I can ride the 150 harder for longer without tiring. That bike i'm sure has to be a perfect stepping stone machine for a kid coming out of Supermini going into the big bike class...

PR Member
Ohio Motorcycle had me financed in 30 minutes and the bike will be here very shortly. 12' 250Sx 2 stroke