Highland lakes mx

Track is sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!! after ripping the track 1 1/2 foot deep last weekend and the rain over the last 2 days, has made the track extra tacky and should rut up real nice!
see everyone this weekend

Down to Buckeye Hills?…. Doubtful ….
The place looks nice and I would love to try out a track that has so many people singing its praises but unfortunately I’ve got too much to do this weekend to be including 8 hrs. of driving.
Also I have not heard of any other Northerners that are planning on it either.
You guys have fun, tear the place up and take plenty of pics to get us motivated for next year…

Sharc-Anyway the pitracer crew will roll down south this weekend ?

The PitRacer Crew Central Ohio Campus has longed for the day to ride Highland Lakes again. Thank you for this opportunity. We wouldn't miss it for the world. As for the North Campus Half-Pint's on the fence if anyone wanted to carpool. You have a staging area here in Columbus fully stocked.

Big thanks for everyone coming out this weekend! Look for more big things to come next year, also congrats to everyone who won all of the cool raffle items

Thanks for all the hard work you guys put into this weekend. Track flipp'n rocked! Can't wait until next year !

My son and myself had a great time! Looking forward to coming back and riding again. Thanks for the oppurtunity!

Back