What ever happened to shecks mx?

stangbro01

PR Addict
Anybody know if he still takes care of the tracks or lets people come over and ride? its a shame he closed it, I always liked that place.

I got chased out of there by the owner about a year ago.. he didn't seem very happy that I had stopped by to see if they were still open.

Shame too.. that place was my favorite track at the time by far.

Yea they have been closed for a while. No idea why. Didnt really make much effort to advertise or explain the closing thru Pitracer. I dont get why the tracks dont make more of an effort to post on here some do. The ones that dont are wasting a great resource.

yea kratz, he still takes care of it. friends only tho. i rode there a few times last year. its really good after rain. put a bunch of sand down last year too. pretty fun. too bad he still doesnt have the time to keep it running to the public, gets pretty sweet with a bunch of riders in the sand.

yea kratz, he still takes care of it. friends only tho. i rode there a few times last year. its really good after rain. put a bunch of sand down last year too. pretty fun. too bad he still doesnt have the time to keep it running to the public, gets pretty sweet with a bunch of riders in the sand.

I hate you :(

That was a really fun track. He tried super hard and I might have been one of the few that really appreciated that place. I went there alot before he closed. I always find myself saying man I wish Shecks was still open!

Back