What ever happened to shecks mx?

stangbro01

PR Addict
Anybody know if he still takes care of the tracks or lets people come over and ride? its a shame he closed it, I always liked that place.

Bill480

PR Addict
I got chased out of there by the owner about a year ago.. he didn't seem very happy that I had stopped by to see if they were still open.

Shame too.. that place was my favorite track at the time by far.

MX724

PR Addict
Yea they have been closed for a while. No idea why. Didnt really make much effort to advertise or explain the closing thru Pitracer. I dont get why the tracks dont make more of an effort to post on here some do. The ones that dont are wasting a great resource.

barrington314

PR Elite
yea kratz, he still takes care of it. friends only tho. i rode there a few times last year. its really good after rain. put a bunch of sand down last year too. pretty fun. too bad he still doesnt have the time to keep it running to the public, gets pretty sweet with a bunch of riders in the sand.

Bill480

PR Addict
yea kratz, he still takes care of it. friends only tho. i rode there a few times last year. its really good after rain. put a bunch of sand down last year too. pretty fun. too bad he still doesnt have the time to keep it running to the public, gets pretty sweet with a bunch of riders in the sand.

I hate you :(

MX724

PR Addict
That was a really fun track. He tried super hard and I might have been one of the few that really appreciated that place. I went there alot before he closed. I always find myself saying man I wish Shecks was still open!