Bubba's comments

John250

PR Founding Father
Did anyone catch the comments reported on one of the videos from LL? Bubba was there signing autographs and answering any questions. Bubba was asked if he would be racing the outdoors next year? His reply, "Absoluetly, even if I have to do it out of a box van with my own money".

Anyone want to start the wagering now on wether Bubba follows through or not? I really have a feeling the only time we will see him on a track from here on out is on a SX track. I think he is DONE outdoors.

I hope he does it cause he is one of the best riders but at the same time I don't see why everyone makes a big deal about him and him only not racing both series. Other riders only race one or the other and no one cares but bubba does not race both and all hell breaks loose. The guy can't wipe his ass without being critized.

I hope he does it cause he is one of the best riders but at the same time I don't see why everyone makes a big deal about him and him only not racing both series. Other riders only race one or the other and no one cares but bubba does not race both and all hell breaks loose. The guy can't wipe his ass without being critized.

The reason he gets flack for not doing the outdoors is a no brainer.

It's his own fault...every year he says he plans on racing the outdoors, then when he doesn't he comes up with nothing but excuses. This year he's getting an early jump on the 2012 season by once again saying he'll be out there....based on what's happened in the past, I doubt he'll be doing the outdoors. He should do himself a favor and just keep his mouth shut until he actually shows up to do the series.

Saw James and his Dad just walking around at LL much of the week (or driving around in a cart). He was very approachable and very nice. Pretty cool to see him there.

Approachable and nice is great....Doug Henry and John Dowd were like that too. But that does not win outdoor Nationals. He is done outdoors I believe.
He just continues to try and build hype.

No I agree he should not say he's gonna do it if he won't. I'm suorised he makes a statement like that when hr is *****ing about his bike that they probably don't have a good outdoor setup for even

The guy can't wipe his ass without being critized.

The reason the guy is criticized is because he's on top and/or at least has been there. That's one of the peeps on the bottom's favorite thing to do is try to bring the top guys down. Just sayin'..... JS ain't sweatin' it. Hope he does, but ain't none of my pennies going on a wager that he will.....

That's all I got to say 'bout that... ;)

Saw James and his Dad just walking around at LL much of the week (or driving around in a cart). He was very approachable and very nice. Pretty cool to see him there.

I agree. Mitchy and Rich Silvers spotted them passing us and my son forced me to turn around, chase Bubba and his dad down, to ask for a pic. They were very nice. The wife almost chopped off her son's head in the pic, but he did make it.

In my 2 years down there, it seems all the pros are really approachable and have no problems signing stuff, taking pics, and talking! I told Bubba I would be sending Mitchy down to his place for the winter. He smiled and dad said "ok". Funny!

attachment.php

Daughter also met up with Ronnie Renner, his brother, and RC and RV. Guess Renner is a freestyle guy? I did not know him. My wife and daughter seemed to find all the stars. Mitchy was angry at them both for getting a pic with RV and RC and him not being in it. I bought him a Traxixx car to settle him down.

attachment.php

attachment.php

And although I had plenty of chances to stop and talk with Kieth Johnson and never made it, (he was pitted just up from us), we did get some action pics of him. This one is off the step up at the start of "Red Bull" straight away.

attachment.php

Yes, Ronnie Renner is a freestyle guy and I heard he is engaged to Kasie Creson who won the womens class title.

He was that thick before he started training with Aldon Baker. Check out some pics of him earlier in his pro career

Very nice people in person , I have talked to Big James a few times at the track and Malcome even invited Scottie in the hauler while James cleaned bikes. There are just to many people that like to judge others based on what they do or dont do, say or dont say. He could pull into a track in a pinto and still win the race .

Back