Bubba's comments

chunk or not, i would bet he could come out of retirement and still podium! rc it the best period! class act all the way and went out on top. james will never top that or his records! long live the goat, ursilla and twinkies.

Gold Diggers??? They deserve whatever the market will pay them for sure. I will not argue that point. Small window to make a lot of money, take advantage of it to set yourself up for later in life. While I think Bubba is doing his best to spend his along the way, I hope RC has banked some of his. RC, chunk or not, is the GOAT. While I was never a huge RC fan, he is truly a great champion, and his accomplishments speak for themself. If he rode this weekend, I think he would be top five.

Not sure if the Goat's stamina would be up for a 30 minute Moto. He would run up front though for sure!!!!
My thoughts on Bubba have changed a little. He wants the right things in life. At least it seems. He has a different style or way of getting there. He will not be on an outdoor track if you ask me. But maybe he wants to get out and ride. Good luck to him if he does. May end up hurting himself trying to keep the pace.

Back