Need Some Ideas for SLEEP.

what are you sleeping on? Brand, type (spring, foam, water,air?) and age of mattress... Of all the things mentioned, definetly the most important is what is trying to support and comfort you.

Kinda hard to turn your best lap on a clapped-out bike...

Having similar problems, (owning an inversion table, going to PT) we changed to a tempurpedic bed 2 years ago. My wife even made the salesman stand on the bed with a cup of coffee just like in the commercial (glass of wine). Anyhow, the coffee never moved even when he walked around it. I can't sleep anywhere else now. Hotels are a killer, so is our motorhome bed. But get to that tempurpedic and I have no pain in the morning. It did help that 3 years ago I had spinal injections which ended the pain cycle. Anytime I can't sleep now, or my back starts to ache in the evening I just pop in a melatonin and get on the temeurpedic. I understand your pain and frustration, spending hours laid on your back with your feet up on a coffee table isn't fun, or having to lay upside down for as long as the head pressure can take it isn't either. A good bed will help it, and also stretching your quads is a big one too ($$$$$$ learned in PT).

Mattress is a Serta Perfect Sleeper, I think. Purchased about 3-4 yr ago. I was really contemplating one of the Solid Foam Type. But couldn't pull the trigger, was about $400 more than the set I settled on, and I wasn't sure that it would be better, and possibly worse. So I just went with a firm, tried and true, NEW Mattress set.

@ Yz125 What is the prices of a Queen size Solid foam mattresses now?

ck out www.thebedboss.com

I sell most of the "HEIR ET". Would offer you a direct discount off the web-site pricing, it compares to the Tempurpedic Deluxe. Also, the "SELECT" is a bit firmer and more like the Tempurpedic Rhapsody. The pricing I would offer you would be no-brainer pricing. Ck out the web-site and i'll look up some moto pricing...

special direct pricing:
Queen Heir ET matt $500
Queen Select matt $600

Very tempting. Send me this info in my Private MSG with contact info if you wouldn't mind. Not saying I'm buying but just so I have it down the road. If its OK.

I can say this, I have been in the bedding industy for almost 25 years and have sold and slept on tempurpedic products, both the Tempurpedic Deluxe and the Tempurpedic Rhapsody (both were amazing!). I can honestly say I sleep as sound on the Bedboss products as I did the Tempurpedic and feel as refreshed and re-energized as I did before while on Tempurpedic.

Back