Barcia Little too RISKA

TCracing

PR Addict
Barcia was Impressive on the big bike. But anyone else think that move (crossing over on the jump) was more than a little high on the WTF meter?

mxpilot

PR Elite
Yeah, but not sure others who are more experienced wouldn't try the same thing. Dungey might not, not enough killer in him.

Double D

PR Founding Father
Cant stand Barcia. He crashes more than Stewart. Now that would be a great match Stewart vs. Barcia and watch them take each other out.

the only better match would be "Sowell" (imperial ave murders) and "Casey Anthony" as a couple. At a remote cabin get away!
that would be a cool reality show..

TCracing

PR Addict
I was tempted to Phrase the end my original post as "a little high on the JS-7 meter?"

But I figured I would get the JAMES WHO? LOL

I think anyone capable should jockey for position. I'm not for anyone taking it laying down, regardless of where you are in the points (IE Honda rider 891 "Bogle" in the lites / Great job!) But you gotta be smart.
I like Barcia BUT!!! I must Say it is Fading, or I am Loosing respect. Taking out lappers (super-cross) and sketchy moves trying to intimidate other riders on and off the track.
If I was 20 years old and in the shape I was in at that time, No question. We would be rolling in the gravel in the pits. No excuse for it. and he definetely isn't making any friends. But if he keeps it up, He may find some enemies or bruised Ego's coming back to haunt him. IMO.

Scotty810

PR Addict
I was at the race and saw Barcia messing with Dungey. On the huge downhill-180 section (screw-U I think they call it?), Barcia was behind Dungey holding the throttle WO bouncing off the rev limiter. From the press conference interview, it sounds like Dungey wasn't impressed with Barcias little games.

TCracing

PR Addict
anyone have video of what your talking about with Barcia?
The latest was Unadilla @ NY this weekend. last couple laps Barcia & Dungey got together on landing, Bacia wrecked.

Anyone Notice he Pulled a J-LAW and cut the track when he got up?

He said Later with "Bates' interview" he was trying to cross over to avoid riders ahead. Maybe some would buy that but he wouldn't sell it to me. That was a flat out Desperation move, Barcia Knows Dungey had the line, and drive over that jump to the inside of the next corner.
Starting to resemble some recent questionable activities of someone (Not to mention any names) but he is from down under, has his own team, and rides a Honda with the numbers 22 on it, that I will not name, cause I'm not one to point fingers...
Hope he looks Inside himself and realizes the risks, and gets his head on straight. He's good enough he doesn't need to do that.

OverJump

PR Addict
Say what you want but when Barcia's on the track nobody's bored.
He make's this old man want to ride, I like the kid.

shaffstall721

PR Member
If you ask me that was not barcias fault, he was in front of dungey and didnt cross up too much over the jump, i seen way worse cross jumping when scrubing they just so happened to come together. Barcia will be faster then dungey in a year or two.

500Mike

PR Member
Barcia will crash his brains out.... just like in the 250's. I wish him the best but he doesn't have a good track record. He was desperate to stay ahead of Dungey. It would have been a real shame it he took them both out. Glad it was just himself.

John250

PR Founding Father
If you ask me that was not barcias fault, he was in front of dungey and didnt cross up too much over the jump, i seen way worse cross jumping when scrubing they just so happened to come together. Barcia will be faster then dungey in a year or two.

I would be willing to bet that Dungey will not be beat by Barcia in a year or two........how much you betting?

John250

PR Founding Father
Ok, I see what Barcia was trying to do, cut to the inside to protect the inside line in the corner. BUT.....he also knew Dungey was there.....not real smart. I hope dungey had a few words of wisdom with the brainless one back in the pits. That was a classic "C" rider move in my opinion.

hersh552

PR Addict
He might get Dungey next week. Then he's racing in the 250F class again next year. Then the 450's after that. So, I don't think he will be beating Dungey on a CONSISTENT basis in 2 years.

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Ok, I see what Barcia was trying to do, cut to the inside to protect the inside line in the corner. BUT.....he also knew Dungey was there.....not real smart. I hope dungey had a few words of wisdom with the brainless one back in the pits. That was a classic "C" rider move in my opinion.

Looks like there lines just came together. Happened pretty fast. That and it seemed like dungey jumped it faster. If you watch the takeoff, dungey was behind slightly. I would chalk it up to a racing incident. Barcia rode well, so did Dungey.