Barcia Little too RISKA

Looks like there lines just came together. Happened pretty fast. That and it seemed like dungey jumped it faster. If you watch the takeoff, dungey was behind slightly. I would chalk it up to a racing incident. Barcia rode well, so did Dungey.

Fast or not, when someone is all over you for that long you know where they are at.
Barcia knew Dungey was there. Whole reason he made the move left. Sure wasn't to "avoid the riders in front of him" as he offered up as an excuse / apology, Who by the way were both approx. in the middle of the face, as Barcia was approaching from the Right.
Never sell that B.S. to ME. Barcia should be better than this, no excuse.

You are a pro in the lites class and get called up to the honda factory rig for a couple rides, would you pull over and let dungey by? I'm sure honda congratulated him and said just try and keep it on two next time, bam bam is not my favorite rider but he is fun to watch.

Shortest distance was inside to inside. Probably the smartest choice for line protection he could of made. I bet bam didn't know dungey could carry that much more momentum than him going around the outside.

Dungey was behind you would think he knew how fast he was coming up on bam. I anything I'd say dungey should of backed it off a notch.

I'm only sayin that based on one angle. Are there alternate angles?

Barcia is just as reckless as Stewart, but with less talent. He knew Dungy was there and in the Title chase and he didn't hold his line. I'm all for good racing, Barcia is exciting to watch, but he won't have a long career if he is on the ground from making bad decisions at full speed. He had the preferred inside line, knew Dungy was coming and attempted to block in the air by jumping towards him, intimidating ,aggressive riding like that may work in the lites class, but not in the Premier class.Everyone in the Premier class has talent and big errr...stones.. and isn't going to back off a notch when the Championship Title is on the line. IMO

Same goes for dungey, he HAD to know the outside was dangerous given Barcia's line choice. Why risk that pass on the outside of the guy in front of you over a jump? I thought dungey was one of the smartest out there? Considering whats at stake, i think it was a poorly timed opportunity for dungey. just sayin'.

I think Rocket calls that the choice.
Dungey decided to go for it, and he came out on top. He was probably looking for a place to park him anyways.

He might try and park him this week if he gets the opportunity.......nah, Dungey will not even think twice or lose sleep or that guy. Dungey and RV are at the top of their games right now. What I like about Dungey is that at the end of the motos he is still charging and making passes when needed.

I think absolutely the opposite. I believe for that reason it is why it took Dungey so long to get around him. Pretty much knows what to expect and found a window that would normally be safe (Pass him over a jump / most people aren't going to risk a mid air collision). Dungey needs to be a little more aggressive or less patient maybe in the turns but then again he's in the points chase Barcia NOT so if they go down Barcia looses nothing. Dungey is just flat out too nice. But would you want to be trying to get around someone "knowing" they would straight up Komakazy your A$$. Your saying crossing over on jumps is OK? You should be able to race someone based on Merit and skills, not whether or not you wan't to go to the hospital or morge.
Did anyone see RV in this race on the new KX450F? LOL

I heard that about the "new" KX450F or read it some where. That is funny. His bike is the same one they did all the testing on, not one that just rolled off the floor. That was a stupid comment.

Shortest distance was inside to inside. Probably the smartest choice for line protection he could of made. I bet bam didn't know dungey could carry that much more momentum than him going around the outside.

Dungey was behind you would think he knew how fast he was coming up on bam. I anything I'd say dungey should of backed it off a notch.

I'm only sayin that based on one angle. Are there alternate angles?
exactly. experts on here basing their opinion off of a tv angle that sucked. barcia said he was cutting over to get to inside because of lapper. so thats enough for me. tired of guys like dungey that think everyone else should pull over for them. barcia was jumping to the inside. pretty standard move i think.

Not only that but pros are all over the track. They dont need to hold a line. They're jumping everything. They need to find the fastest way around and I'm sure in many cases it's crossing the track. Dirtworld after the rhythm section you have to cross over on the jump. Everyone does it because it's the fastest way over it.

this shows a different view of it. if anyone else can say they would have thought that dungey would have made up that much time going out side like that your crazy. im sure barcia had no idea that he went outside and railed he corner at that. i guess he should have eyes in the back of his head.
<script src="http://player.ooyala.com/player.js?embedCode=1qNXFxMjpMmjY1o8vjPCJ8v4nUTt0yTc&height=560&video_pcode=5veWg6Z7_V1u5lkVsqN4nM6x2Tz2&width=944&deepLinkEmbedCode=1qNXFxMjpMmjY1o8vjPCJ8v4nUTt0yTc"></script>

hmmm, video didnt post. wtf? well, its on mxptv.com and allisports.com

SINISTER LAUGHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HHAAAAAAA!!!!!....................HA!

Its my secret (blocking anyone who disagrees with my post) feature...

I have seen the other angles, but I am still too hard headed to change my mind. And Bambi wasn't moving over to block his shadow or miss riders that were to his left, and this and that or the other.... Bring on Southwick!!! RD has Bigger, Greener fish to FRY! VILLIPOTO is going to be tough to beat from hear on out on that new machine.

SINISTER LAUGHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HHAAAAAAA!!!!!....................HA!

Its my secret (blocking anyone who disagrees with my post) feature...

I have seen the other angles, but I am still too hard headed to change my mind. And Bambi wasn't moving over to block his shadow or miss riders that were to his left, and this and that or the other.... Bring on Southwick!!! RD has Bigger, Greener fish to FRY! VILLIPOTO is going to be tough to beat from hear on out on that new machine.
yes and reed will be stong at southwick as well. and i think it was metcalf that was on his way to win last year and ran outa gas. bambam goes good there. should be a heck of a race.

Originally Posted by John250
I would be willing to bet that Dungey will not be beat by Barcia in a year or two........how much you betting?
WOW looks like ya just ate them words

uh....yeah... to go from 3/4 a lap down to 7th! That's heart now! Barcia may be fast but he's wild and with that comes criticism. His move was into Dungey not Dungey's move into him. Going to be a good season ender!

Back