Red Bud Vet National Role call

I'll be missing this year. Two of my buddies are hurt that went last year. I'll be in Dale Hollow enjoying my new 26' Baja. Have fun .

Over in the Vet Section, we did something a little different this year by calling out the people that "WON'T" be at Vet Fest........ here's that Post from May 15th on that list:

Instead of "The List" that shows the riders that are "IN" this year, maybe we should do a list of Riders that won't be showing up with their reasons............. just for a change of pace:

1. Scoob - I wanna make it and will post that I'm going and ask 1000 ?'s about it, but my KXF500AF won't be ready in time, but I'm coming next year FO SHO!
2. Jud Linder - I had too much fun riding MX with you guys years ago and am learning from the Hands about track prep at WR this year.
3. Dave Hand - Gail signed me up to promote more races after I finally got out of that whole thing and I have to work WR and I was going to race this year at Red Bud!
4. Jimmy Jarrett - You guys made me eat Mexican food and followed that by shots at the farm animal viewing center and how is TEAM USA's ISDE member supposed to have that lurking in his closet..........?
5. KDR - I will be working a hurricane for sure and I never get to go to Vet Fest.
6. MxPilot - I moved away and wish I still had this race to look forward too.
7. Parma Dave - I only have 3 days of vacation and am using that to go to Loretta Lynns....... plus I'm a harescrambler now!
8. Eddie Candyman Karban - I have 2 bikes that don't run now and probably still won't run by then.
9. Rocket Sr. - I won't start a race in the rain and it always rains at Vet Fest so I'm not coming this year.
10. The Angry Badger - I took time off to work on the yard again and it is finally dry enough to get something done in august.
11. Joe RMZ221 Show Olszak - You guys are trying to trick me into riding again but I'm building a house for my princesses damnit!
12. Georgie (I've got a bike now) Porgie - this work thing sucks
13. John250 - I may have an emergency Tea Party Meeting or a cheerleading event to attend at the last minute..... plus I heard Jlaw is 25 now and is showing up, and there is a rumor of a Pitbike race on the peewee track, and I hate Pit bike races!
14. Wills...I wont ride cause I dont want to get my borrowed bike dirty or have Double D beat me again, I'm still the CHAMP if I don't ride right???
15. Zman - You can call me sergeant now and I'm working weekends and will have traded all my days away to get Mitchy to Loretta Lynns

Take this dogg off. The KX500AF, KX300, nor a KX450F will be ready in time. Go figure eh Robin? ;)

Oh have a blast all. I know you will.....

Scoob,

You've never been added to a "Going to Red Bud" list, only the "Not Going List" as we didn't expect you to make it this year.

Kirk for whoever is going unlike some people that dont race no more! I would be racing if it wasn't for the knee surgery and who knows after a case of beer friday I might say screw it and ride sat. Hahaha

Back