New BC Tractor

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Kubota.jpg

4WD Very Very Nice. I'll Bet you didn't get that as a consolation prize.
Save that for a BI annual combining of the taxes then 179 that ORANGE puupy all at once. Could give you a nice boost in the $$$. Just a thought.

Kubota needs to hang some weight on this thing. Too light, spins too easy, even in 4wd. Seems like its lacking power, maybe thats the weight thing? I need to make some changes to the three point to give a fair assessment. But first impression is UGGGGGHHHH where's my 1973 Massey? Probably could have fixed the Massey, bought a second one, stripped it down to nothing, and re-did the whole thing from the ground up. I will be fair to kubota, and let them show me what needs done on monday.

Well after 567 adjustments, I think we are starting to get it to do what we want. It still only outshines the Massey in apperance. I guess we'll see how Kubota responds Monday.

Oh they tried, it had a loader on it. I said no way. We will probably load the front tires next, then possibly weights too.

It needs weight I think...everywhere. Seemed to have plenty of go, go, but with the tires spinning, all four, it was tough to gauge. Shoot, it has 4 gears x3. High/low here, high/low there.

I think it will be "Reaaalll nice, Clark" once JO gets it set up. Do not think it will every turn on a dime like the MF'er did though.....well, when the brakes were bleed and not breaking on JO. ;)

that will b a good start try different gaer ranges till u get something u like . its plenty of tractor just get her set up right .

Back