New BC Tractor

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Kubota.jpg

TCracing

PR Addict
4WD Very Very Nice. I'll Bet you didn't get that as a consolation prize.
Save that for a BI annual combining of the taxes then 179 that ORANGE puupy all at once. Could give you a nice boost in the $$$. Just a thought.

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Kubota needs to hang some weight on this thing. Too light, spins too easy, even in 4wd. Seems like its lacking power, maybe thats the weight thing? I need to make some changes to the three point to give a fair assessment. But first impression is UGGGGGHHHH where's my 1973 Massey? Probably could have fixed the Massey, bought a second one, stripped it down to nothing, and re-did the whole thing from the ground up. I will be fair to kubota, and let them show me what needs done on monday.

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Well after 567 adjustments, I think we are starting to get it to do what we want. It still only outshines the Massey in apperance. I guess we'll see how Kubota responds Monday.

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Oh they tried, it had a loader on it. I said no way. We will probably load the front tires next, then possibly weights too.

Scoob

PR Founding Father
It needs weight I think...everywhere. Seemed to have plenty of go, go, but with the tires spinning, all four, it was tough to gauge. Shoot, it has 4 gears x3. High/low here, high/low there.

I think it will be "Reaaalll nice, Clark" once JO gets it set up. Do not think it will every turn on a dime like the MF'er did though.....well, when the brakes were bleed and not breaking on JO. ;)

factory 113

PR Addict
that will b a good start try different gaer ranges till u get something u like . its plenty of tractor just get her set up right .