BC 8-27 & 8-28 Honda Of Marysville Demo's!

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Another weekend of fun and excitement is upon us. 11:5 both days. Honda Demo's on Sunday. New 2012 450's, 2009/10 250f, and a bunch of kid bikes, and adult quads. If you've always wanted to check out the trails but fear them, take the 700xx quad in there, and fear no more.

Hopefully I'll be seeing you Sunday! Going to a wedding saturday night, i'll try to go easy at the reception.

Greg you interested in a car-pool?

is oakley gonna be their to? saw the pics on Facebook..wasnt sure if they was gonna be around for this weekend or not.

No Oakley this weekend, that rolling O lab is on a national tour.

Yes, they will have either a CRF70 or CRF50 or both. probably both.

Pitbikes? Yes, bring a pitbike and ride it like you stole it.

I just talked with Ryan at Honda of Marysville Motorsports, and we have deceided to do a jump contest at 1:30 on Sunday. All I can say is that it will be a LONG Jump conetst, the actual location is a secret. Get signed up at the HMM tent. We will have three classes; kid bike, adult bike, and Atv. Prizes to the winners.

I just talked with Ryan at Honda of Marysville Motorsports, and we have deceided to do a jump contest at 1:30 on Sunday. All I can say is that it will be a LONG Jump conetst, the actual location is a secret. Get signed up at the HMM tent. We will have three classes; kid bike, adult bike, and Atv. Prizes to the winners.

How about you take the "low bowl" bowling approach also, where the lowest score wins.....AKA shortest jump. I would be a serious title contender in that division. That is unfair to single out the horizontally challenged! :)

How about you take the "low bowl" bowling approach also, where the lowest score wins.....AKA shortest jump. I would be a serious title contender in that division. That is unfair to single out the horizontally challenged! :)

Nothing see here, move along.....

Are we jumping the demo Hondas for the long jump contest?
If so, do we have to still be on the bike when it lands?

Wow! I just checked the weekend forecast.....even Scoob can't use the weather as an excuse this weekend

Nope, just need a bike.....

Long jump eh? I'll have to see what I have left in the HRA account.... :)

Back