BC 8-27 & 8-28 Honda Of Marysville Demo's!

Are we jumping the demo Hondas for the long jump contest?
If so, do we have to still be on the bike when it lands?

NOOO! you cant use the demo bikes, and yes ya gotta stay on it. Crashes will be laughed at, pending the epicness, then promptly Dq'd. We will probably let everyone cycle through a couple times to practice, then everyone will get three attempts. No style points either, where ever the rear wheel(s) land, thats the distance.

Sorry, technical difficulties this AM, I couldnt get logged into reply kxf993. I hope you made it out anyway.

What a crazy freakin day, but the big track was category 12 stellar. So great, if it wasn't for my tired worn out body, I would still be down there turnin laps. So great today. I want to thank everyone for showing up, and for being considerate of all the other riders around you. I know it was packed today (228, number drop), and I appreciate everyones consideration for "others" when they rode today. Big thanks to Honda of Marysville! Travis Hartshorn won the long jump contest for Big bikes at 89', ridiculous. Go buy a Honda form those guys, there good people over there.

Also, nice to meet georgie p. today, sorry I couldnt hang out, I was on the move, thanks for the kudos.

Also, everyone owes the Finckel and the Scoobster a thanks, these guys slave away to make BC great, I cant do it bu myself.

Thanks so much Jeremy and crew for such a great place for Britt to practice at, she finally hit the finish line triple. Not sure if any other women have hit this jump before?
Thanks,
Glenn

She is the first girl I have heard about jumping it. Good job Britt!

However, I'm sure someone will correct me if im wrong. I know there is a bunch of guys that wish they could nut up and do it.

I was gonna rattle off something that, but I realized that i just starting jumping it again. So foot on floor, not in mouth.

My brother is a girl and he jumped it. Does that count?

P.S. like the new jump before the triple

Yeah that is a fun one. Getting ready for first session of the day and I ask BarracodE if there were any changes since last time I as there (month maybe?) and he said "no, all the same." Lucky for me I didn't listen to him and took a site lap....that double would have been a nice surprise for me expecting a table.

Yeah that is a fun one. Getting ready for first session of the day and I ask BarracodE if there were any changes since last time I as there (month maybe?) and he said "no, all the same." Lucky for me I didn't listen to him and took a site lap....that double would have been a nice surprise for me expecting a table.

Very very very smart. ALWAYS take a site lap at the Cliff. I do it, and I built it all.

And nothing bad aimed at Chuck here......just giving him a hard time! :)

Back