What Do You Hate About Your Bike?

Scotty810

PR Addict
What part of owning your MX bike do you hate? This can be a maintenance task, a part on the bike, etc. There are several things I just can't stand, so I am curious if anyone else feels the same way.

Fire away!

cleaning air filters and tightening looose spokes. although the air filter is much less horrible of a task to do on the KTM than every other bike lol

and changing the oil on 4 stroke is more annoying than the 2 stroke days.

When it locks up and costs me $2k to fix. Oh, and the cleaning the oil filter dealio. Def hate that also. Not having to worry about that at the momento....

How it has no problem kicking me off it without even thinking... after all I have done for it!!!!!!!!!!!

Changing BOTH Oils on my Honda every two damn rides, and cleaning the oil filter with it....and also cleaning the airfilter EVERY damn ride....lol

That it sits in may garage, begging to be ridden when I have house / marital / parental duties to perform...

I used to hate the decompression lever (02 YZ426), but that is gone now!

From a tech standpoint, I enjoy working on the bike, even air filters. I pride myself on the fact I know my bike and I can use setup and prep to push a 2002 model past a lot of other, newer ,much more expensive bikes.

I hate that it makes normal life (not on a bike at a track) that much more boring, and occupies my brain too much when I'm trying to get things done in the "The real world"

I like washing them and doing maintenance. I hate changing tires. Unless I use a moose tire changer, bead buddy and decent irons. But then I still hate changing tires....anything else I like doing.

I like washing them and doing maintenance. I hate changing tires. Unless I use a moose tire changer, bead buddy and decent irons. But then I still hate changing tires....anything else I like doing.
ill change your tires if you wash and maintain mine

Back