What Do You Hate About Your Bike?

The only thing I hate is that it has to sit in the garage, calling my name, whispering "I'm ready, where are you?". I'm not too hard on machines, so my worries about failures are minimal, I do the maintenance to keep it that way, and alot of the time, a day sitting in the garage spinning wrenches is a good time. Unless it's a last minute prep session to go ride. Then it's a promise, "I'll get to it right after this ride, please don't punish me for this, and don't let me down today". I haven't used that excuse since I got here with this job. I either have the time to work and ride, or I don't, nothing in between.

The two Honda's I have don't run right, typical.
The Suzuki I am running isn't even mine.
And the 2012 KTM I bought isn't even in yet! (9 weeks later)

Jetting......... I have an '06 Honda CR250R and the jetting is never crisp. It's either too lean or its blubbering no matter how much to fiddle with it. Other than the I love the thing.

The fact that it sits in my garage taunting me to take it out for a ride when t knows i just dont have time after fixing everyone elses bikes and then the all the life issues with having a family. Its sassy like that.

Back