Loretta Lynn's 2011 on TV Sunday 9/11

I thought that was hands down the best representation of moto on tv. The story about Ryan on the KX250 gave me chills as well. 8 year old bike and still has the nads to give it a go! That is definately passion! Knowing the odds are against you but going for it anyway. Was also awesome to see he was helped out buy locals! Cool to see PDR in there as well as others. Dave does great motor work. Moto is certianly a sport of persistance! Good people and support is a MUST!

Crute when you say "need a card with input" what do you mean? I have the show dvr'd and usb port on the front of my cox cable box. If its simple I can try it. No promises tho lol. I would think it would re air soon??

Anyone that knows Zman well, will laugh at the idea of Honda not having the special tool to adjust the fuel screw on the carb for the CRF 50. He's such a maniac about stuff that he was ready to throw in the towel right there, but his long time moto psychotherapist was there to talk him off the ledge, fix the carb with Pitracer's tools, and get his son's Honda back into tip top shape for the motos........... it's a full time job at Loretta Lynn's just keeping Zman in check and not going ballisticly off the wall about something minor........... and he's licensed to carry a gun, that's the scary part!

If Zman had a gun at LL, I would have been shot within the first couple of nights!!!!!

I've never done it. What kind of DVD box do you have I'll look into it. A way I know would work would be with a graphics card in your pc that allows video in either through component cables or even hdmi. Google "all in wonder" and something like that is what you'd need. Maybe some newer media center type pcs come with something capable. You would then just use software to capture the video and then compress it and upload it. Sounds simple right? Lol

In case everyone hasn't seen this yet I just found it on vimeo, been looking for a while. Awesome, wish it was longer.

cool show saw it on tv too. very well done. i went to school with gary owens, it was cool to see him and his son and family on the show.

Back