BC Pitbike Mayhem Rounds 2 & 3

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
We will be racing two more pitbike races this season. Saturday September 24th & Saturday October 15th. Both sponsored by FLY Racing, WPS, Lancaster Sport Cycles, and RoofMasters! Brad Adams with Roofmasters is putting up $100 for a dash for cash (winner take all), more details to come, but it will definitely be limited to 12" and under bikes. Same classes as last time: Adult 10" stk & mod, 12" stk & mod, 14"+ open, Women, 30+, 40+ Kids 12-17 10", 12", and Little kids under 12.

Saturday Sept. 24th - Signup/Practice at 3:00 pm, Motos to start at 4:00.

Saturday October 15th - Signup/Practice at 2:00, motos to start at 3:00.

This time we gotta at least charge $5 per class.

JEREMY!!! I think you do this to me on purpose!

The 24th is the $7K payout 2up minis national pitbike race in PA......

The 15th is My wife and I's 2yr wedding anniversary.....

GREAT!

JEREMY!!! I think you do thid to me on purpose!

GREAT!

The glory of winning "THE MAYEM" is worth more than $7K! You'll just dump it back into your bike anyways. Anniversary, hmmmm. Just take her out on the 14th, it is National desert day! Buy her something cotton (traditional 2yr gift), then give her some pie! The 15th is sweetest day, so ya mise well be in trouble with the rest of us! Jack and I are in for both, he will be pumped!

Damn! I gotta make those races! I was going to send my 150F forks out for a respring and revalve-- I'm glad I didn't send them yet. I imagine I'll be out again! --Tony C.

JEREMY!!! I think you do thid to me on purpose!

GREAT!

excuses excuses......2 year wedding anniversary aint jack. Seriously?

The glory of winning "THE MAYEM" is worth more than $7K! You'll just dump it back into your bike anyways. Anniversary, hmmmm. Just take her out on the 14th, it is National desert day! Buy her something cotton (traditional 2yr gift), then give her some pie! The 15th is sweetest day, so ya mise well be in trouble with the rest of us! Jack and I are in for both, he will be pumped!

Well Willy will most likely be at the nationals so there is no way I will be #1 but I had hoped to be close to the front..... I will see what the team wants to do. I would rather go to the cliff for some mayhem!!! Less travel time and more laid back...

excuses excuses......2 year wedding anniversary aint jack. Seriously?

I have done enough sleeping on the couch this summer...... I will see what I can work out... Cancel our exclusive hotel 2 night rental package to race at the cliff, MAYBE!!!! haha.

So let me get this straight, Willy will be tied up at another race hours away. We got $100 winner take all dash for cash, and your still not sure what you want to do? hmmmmm.

Bummer... There goes my chance at a hundred bucks, I am going to take my wife out to dinner for sweetest day.

Bummer... There goes my chance at a hundred bucks, I am going to take my wife out to dinner for sweetest day.
You sunofabeach! You know you will punt me over the berm at first chance, and I wont recover from that.... at least not quick enough to claim first.

I will find which resturant you are at and roost you there!!!

LOL. Yes I will use whatever means necessary to punt you off the track. My little machine is resting quietly in a nice little comfy bed, waiting to unleash it's anger toward your monster of a machine! We will be there! I told Jess, "no soup for you!"

LOL. Yes I will use whatever means necessary to punt you off the track. My little machine is resting quietly in a nice little comfy bed, waiting to unleash it's anger toward your monster of a machine! We will be there! I told Jess, "no soup for you!"

Your little machine????!!!!????? I'm supposed to believe that a rear linkage sprung, 160cc breathing machine is little? You have 22cc more, more experience, size and weight to stand over me and bend my bike in two once you punt me....lol. I suppose it is like Brach told me, even though I didn't believe him; "its not the size of your piston, its how fast it moves" I think he has some esteem issues, lol.

Your little machine????!!!!????? I'm supposed to believe that a rear linkage sprung, 160cc breathing machine is little? You have 22cc more, more experience, size and weight to stand over me and bend my bike in two once you punt me....lol. I suppose it is like Brach told me, even though I didn't believe him; "its not the size of your piston, its how fast it moves" I think he has some esteem issues, lol.

Is that a fat joke?

Now now fellas, do we need to settle this with a one off grudge match? One lap backwards on the big track at dusk after all the riding is done? He who survives, wins.

Back