BC Pitbike Mayhem Rounds 2 & 3

This Saturday!!

Signup - 2:45
Practice - 3:00 - two groups like last time, kids and adults.
Racing - 4-dark

Classes:

Adult (16+)
10" stock, 10" mod
12" stock, 12" mod
14"+ Open
30+, 40+
Women

Kids (12-15)
10" stock, 10" mod
12" stock, 12" mod
14"+ Open

Little Kids (under 12)
10" & 12"

Now I just have to convince my wife to ride, then maybe I wont have to buy her jewelry for our anniversary! lol.

Regular practice before hand for big bikes? My bro-in-law is coming in from KY.

Yep, we will only shut the pit bike track down for possible prep at 2:00ish, then practice at 3:00. All other circuits will remain wide open as usual.

Weather looks great! Nice and cool. Good fire weather = good riding weather = great racing = less sweating = more drinking... Cocoa.

Guys make sure you keep our wonderful sponsors in mind. Brad Adams with Roofmasters has ponied up $100 per race for a dash for cash, Tim Sheppherd at Sports Cycles with the help of WPS/Fly Racing has hooked us up with a huge box of product to give away with our awards! Not to mention Mrs. Fast Jack Racing, donating $100 in jewelry to the winner of the chickie class. We got all all of freebies, we got banners, now we just need to some help on the forecast. Perhaps a good old fashion mud race? We have had some legendary pitbike mud races. I guess we'll see what happens tomorrow, and in the morning Saturday.

I am writing down your suggestion. Now lets see here. Run pitbike races on c track, ok, and force the weekend warrior folk out onto the big track. hmmmmmmm. I'm gonna say not.

Once you run it with the pond loop, you'll dig it more. The C track isnt that much better.

Pond loop rocks! Could be very interesting with a bit of moisture, may need to hire a lifeguard! Burch is a baywatch kinda feller, you could put him out on the pond corner in a little chair. LOL.

i think the mini track is a fun track but just not enough for mod bikes , even if u ran all the other classes on the mini track and ran mod on the c track ! im sure most other would agree to running on the c track as well ! everytime i come practice im on the c track all day hitting every jump lol

i think the mini track is a fun track but just not enough for mod bikes , even if u ran all the other classes on the mini track and ran mod on the c track ! im sure most other would agree to running on the c track as well ! everytime i come practice im on the c track all day hitting every jump lol

Maybe we could run the 12" mods on the big track backwards?

Pond loop rocks! Could be very interesting with a bit of moisture, may need to hire a lifeguard! Burch is a baywatch kinda feller, you could put him out on the pond corner in a little chair. LOL.

easy there Hasselhoff, once upon a time I had muscles.... but I lik being able to tie my own shoes! hahahha. no more beach body for me!

Well so far so good. Very little rain today. If we dont get anymore tonight we will be watering the majority of the tracks in the morning. A few soft spots where the water collected in the ruts from last weekend, those have been drained via dozer, and thats fairly typical. We usually have those anyway. Should be very good riding tomorrow, provided we dont get a downpour overnight!

Back