Bc 9-17 & 9-18

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Based upon the forecast, if you have a pulse and at least one running bike or quad, then you'd be a fool not to ride the Cliff this weekend. Let it be said, let it be written.

Open both days, 11-5:00pm.

i wish... dad wont let me take either day off from work :/ ill be down hopefully next open practice! (if i can get my father to let me off work at least one day out of the week) :p

U had better be open the first weekend in oct. Its the first chance I have to make it back this year!

Nope cant do the first week in October, sorry Dave. We will be open the next two weekends after that though.

Epic Cliff is upon us all. Be ready. I warned all of you. You may have to have the smiles surgically removed on Monday. Just sayin.

I hope to be there, I will be drifting sideways into the lot approx 1 hour after opening slaloming through the vehicles and tents of those unfortunate enough to have arrived before me, leaving a trail of 90w lube leaking from a freshly corked 55 gallon drum. Parting like a rock star in the pits under my half A$$ED set up canopy making sure I am obnoxious and a nuisance to to everyone near and far. And after drinking enough liquid courage I will steal my sons bike for what will undoubtedly be the greatest SHRED FEST of ALL TIME (TAKE NOTES) and I don't need no stinking neck brace HA! I don't need no stinking GEAR! Come to think of it I"m going to RIP and SHRED this Bad boy up in hear without any clothes at all!! YEAH BABY! "All the hot chicks will be wanting this sexy old man for sure, some chicks dig hairy dudes" probably have to ride the back way around the pits to my spot. Then I will load up some of my stuff, and stagger to my cab. Peeling out and dragging banners and other peoples canopies half out of the exit as I leave.

I hope to be there, I will be drifting sideways into the lot approx 1 hour after opening slaloming through the vehicles and tents of those that got there on time, leaving a trail of 90w lube leaking from a freshly corked 55 gallon drum. Parting like a rock star in the pits under my half A$$ED set up canopy making sure I am obnoxious and a nuisance to to everyone near and far. And after drinking enough liquid courage I will steal my sons bike for what will undoubtedly be the greatest SHRED FEST of ALL TIME (TAKE NOTES) and I don't need no stinking neck brace HA! I don't need no stinking GEAR! Come to think of it I"m going to RIP and SHRED this Bad boy up in hear without any clothes at all!! YEAH BABY! "All the chicks will be wanting for sure" probably have to ride the back way around the pits to my spot. then I will load up some of my stuff, and stagger to my cab. Pealing out dragging banners and other peoples canopies half out of the exit as I leave.

You use 90w????

Open at 11:00.......mmmmm brownies and oatmeal! I would post a pic or two, but there are a number of people that would cuss me the whole drive from high point to the Cliff.

And, everyone wish Gonz a happy belated birthday from yesterday. What do you do on your b-day? Take the day off, mountain bike, and then go run the tractor at BC to perfection.

Unbelieveable day yesterday.... all tracks were perfect.... After a day like that, I spent the entire night begging my wife for a 450 or two again, lol. "but sweetie, we have one of the best tracks in the nation just down the road from us, its a shame I can't enjoy it to its full potential!" Although she is close to allowing it, she realizes that I am nutty enough on little kids bikes... I will prevail!

JO Perfect day, thank you again for preparing a little slice of heaven on earth!

Back