Bc 9-17 & 9-18

+2 Briarcliff was the breath of fresh air I had been waiting for all season. Perfect prep, perfect dirt, prefect ruts, perfect layout, and perfect Cliff burger/concessions. Also the best part was that the track was super wide! I cant say I ever have been to a bike/quad track where there was room for all! I have been meaning to get to the Cliff and I should have made the trip sooner in retrospect. Ive never quite ridden a track so well layed out for the fast pros but still fun and rideable for the non pros. All the jumps were built to perfection and instilled confidence right of the bat. Multiple lines as well. I dont know this Jeremy character but he sure knows how to build a track! Well done Briarcliff! I will be returning asap.

Its nice to see a track give updates and go the extra mile for the riders. I was really impressed with the Cliff. Keep up the good work guys.

Mx724 - You must have rode Sunday? Not that Saturday was bad, but Sunday was the better day. There were a couple things I plan to tweak back a little, but yeah tracks were decent.

Sharc - Eat your heart out......

I also will say The Cliff was unreal sunday..The Jumps,The Dirt,The burger...I have been there before,BUT SUNDAY was the best track I have EVER ridden....The ruts were waist deep and the track was just on another level prepped....I tried to look for a rock anywhere.........BriarCliff is the place to be...Me and Mx724 drove over 2 AND HALF hours...The whole way home he said "I dont care how long we have to drive" Its the best Track going...

Yep it was Sunday. It took me a better portion of the day to find some rythm but the last laps of the day were some of the best! I like a track that gives ya something to work for. Otherwise it gets boring fast.

Cool guys. When Im stuck on the dozer for hours on end, comments like these that make it worthwhile. I dont want to giveaway too many secrets, but we do have a very multi level prep plan. Most other promotors would say Im nuts, but I wanna ride a killer track too. Nice and wide and relatively smooth at first, slightly tacky, crumbly in the outsides, then progressively rougher at the end. Or more challenging I should say.

Well you for sure have the "fomula" dialed. I knew that was no ordinary prep! I was looking at the photos saying "this guy must have a serious prep game lol.

What!?!?!?
Did you guys think I was exaggerating when I get on here and sing BC praises?
Once ya go…..then you’ll know…..

Every promotor should ride. I dont know how you can do this right without riding, or at least having ridden for a long time.

Sharc...I have been there before....But Sunday...Sunday,The light was shinning down on the cliff....Track Prep was Unreal.

Back