new pit bike

Is that a 60 cc or 80 ? Turn it red if it is a 60 and you have the first bike I had !

Great job on it !

thanks,not a 100 pt resto just a fun project,never had one as a kid which with my track record was probably a good thing,very spirited runner

This post jarred a thought in my pea brain. Our K&C Yamaha in Hebron has a similar, if not the same bike, sitting on their showroom floor unrestored. Nice find.

:cool:what was cool was the avaliability of parts for this thing,all very reasonable and easy to get unlike the MR175 project,next up another CT70 (#6 I think)got most of the pieces for that on juat need to finish the engine,and clean paint,repeat;)

80 went to new home a few weeks ago,finishing up latest CT70,finished in bedliner black and chevy engine orange,somewhat mad maxish with motogp exhaust

CT70dark CT70dark.jpg

no idea,left overs from something,ran them on the super,super rat that I ran at midohio for the hodaka days race a few years back,rack made from about 25% of a old CB900 peice I got from a guy at work

I'm keepin that one,getting too hard to find any deals on them and they do make the best pit bike:cool:

Back