Ramjam

We havent started on the new track design yet. Should be opening around the beginning of November. We will post on PitRacer all the details when I have them.....may change the hours and days open.

Stay tuned for future updates

Oct 29 & 30, 2011

WELCOME TO THIS YEARS FALL / WINTER RIDING SEASON....We are really excited about all the changes for this year.

Ram Jam will be open this weekend. All new lights have been installed and look great......no more dark spots :)
Track is running the opposite direction from last year, step on step off, huge berms, big double doubles, step up double step down double, and ............WHOOPS.

All size bikes are welcome, the set up is good for everyone from pw 50 to Pro riders.

Track will be prepped awesome as usual, the guys worked hard to keep the outdoor "feel" inside.

The indoor pits will not be open this weekend, please plan accordingly

Concession will be open for food & drinks.

BIKES ONLY both days

Saturday Oct 29, 2011
Sunday Oct 30, 2011

11am to 4pm
$30.00 per rider for Non Members
$25.00 per rider Members
(prices have not changed since we opened)

Please remember, ALL riders & spectators must sign in
No minor will be allowed to ride unless they are with their parents & a full minor waiver is completed. If a minor will be coming without parents, go to the website and print off the MINOR RELAESE FORM (must be notarized).
www.ramjamsportsplex.com

Thanks everyone for all the support and we look forward to a great indoor season.

Any questions, give me a call after 4:30 during the week at 440-669-7511 (anytime Sat or Sun)
I will post open practice times in the practice forum for the next couple weeks.

Rae Lynn :)

Our prices have not changed since we opened

$30.00 per person for non-member
$25.00 per person member

I wish these indoor tracks were closer. By the time i put fuel in the truck 60.00, fuel for the bike 25.00, food for the day trip 20.00, and 30.00 to ride = 135.00 for one day of riding. Not to mention its a 4 hour round trip and only get 5 hrs of riding.

Buddy up with other people

I wish these indoor tracks were closer. By the time i put fuel in the truck 60.00, fuel for the bike 25.00, food for the day trip 20.00, and 30.00 to ride = 135.00 for one day of riding. Not to mention its a 4 hour round trip and only get 5 hrs of riding.

There are alot of people who are now sharing the expense with another rider. Split the cost of gas & share the driving. Save some money on food by packing a cooler with lunch meat, fruits & veggies or you can purchase hot food in the consession for very reasonable.

The economy & rising cost of gas, food, etc does make it more challenging.

Rae Lynn :)

Hmmmm. 100-150 gallons for tractor, dozer, and water truck = $350-$525/wknd. Porta Johns-$75, just an average based upon 4 weekends a month. Cost of running the machinery = $250-300 per weekend, based upon average maint. and depreciation. + Ins. and paying for help = $400 lump. And that doesnt touch what breaks, which makes up 1/4 of our total expenditures. So, throw in another $300-$400/wknd for fixn sh!t that breaks.

Pay the money, ride, and be happy. Its way cheaper to be just a rider.

I said nothing about how much it costs to ride at the track if you read my first sentence it says "I wish one was closer" I dont have a problem paying 25 30 dollars to ride during the winter months. I have been to ram jam and nemx both and both are great. But as my original post there are none close to me.

Back