Ramjam

Hmmmm. 100-150 gallons for tractor, dozer, and water truck = $350-$525/wknd. Porta Johns-$75, just an average based upon 4 weekends a month. Cost of running the machinery = $250-300 per weekend, based upon average maint. and depreciation. + Ins. and paying for help = $400 lump. And that doesnt touch what breaks, which makes up 1/4 of our total expenditures. So, throw in another $300-$400/wknd for fixn sh!t that breaks.

Pay the money, ride, and be happy. Its way cheaper to be just a rider.

Add building payment, property taxes, building insurance, dozer payment, electric, natural gas, and water bills, office material and equipment, restroom products, snow removal, building maintance, and so on. And for an indoor 70% of the costs are paid 12 months a year, not just the months when open.

Add building payment, property taxes, building insurance, dozer payment, electric, natural gas, and water bills, office material and equipment, restroom products, snow removal, building maintance, and so on. And for an indoor 70% of the costs are paid 12 months a year, not just the months when open.

Oh I know you guys are nuts. I will be sure and smile as I hand you $30 this winter ;)

$30.00 per rider for Non Members
$25.00 per rider Members
(prices have not changed since we opened)

I really love the payment structure so that non-members, visitors, or those who might use the facility once a year can try it out for only $30 instead of being forced to buy a one year membership. Nothing says "visitors, non-locals, or those who just want to test the waters not welcome" more than requiring expensive annual memberships.

We were going to put together a group to travel to race as a one time deal at another indoor facility about 6 hours away, but their requirement that all who race must spend $25 for an annual membership for this facility on top of a $15 gate fee and $25 race fee put it out of range for most of us. I know race fees are high because costs are high but these tracks who require annual membership fees come across as demanding loyalty to their track before you've ridden your first race there, and turn off a lot of potential newcomers as well as infrequent users or visitors. How much money did they make from our group of 4 because we couldn't justify an extra $100 on top of the $160 we were going to spend? I don't mind paying an extra $5 for not being a member, and wil happily do so at RamJam again this year, but I won't buy a $25 membership at a facility I use once a year, so the $5 "guest membership" is a wise move which will bring an extra 6 or 8 riders to your facility probably one time this year.

Back