CRA. Why no 125 class and no utility quad class?

RocketRobin

PR Founding Father
how bout a run what ya brung class. this way you can race your utility quad, 125, 500, trike, side by side, van, your dog, a turtle, motorhome, schoolbus, space shuttle or anything you could dream of.

Can you wear a neck brace in any / all of those classes???

And does a long wheelbase sprinter van qualify in the motorhome or schoolbus class??

If a dog is in the Spinter Van, does he qualify in the dog class or the motorhome class?

And if your turtle is actually a Tortoise, does it count as a Turtle?

What if you had a trike, but made it into a fat wheel two wheeler like a Yamaha TW 200, and it was the worst handling motorcycle of all time..... can you race it in the trike class?

What happens when your 125 blows up and you drop a 500cc two stroke ATK motor in it......... can you still ride it in the 125 class, or do you have to go to schoolboy 2 to be able to race against 250f's?

barrington314

PR Elite
Can you wear a neck brace in any / all of those classes???

And does a long wheelbase sprinter van qualify in the motorhome or schoolbus class??

If a dog is in the Spinter Van, does he qualify in the dog class or the motorhome class?

And if your turtle is actually a Tortoise, does it count as a Turtle?

What if you had a trike, but made it into a fat wheel two wheeler like a Yamaha TW 200, and it was the worst handling motorcycle of all time..... can you race it in the trike class?

What happens when your 125 blows up and you drop a 500cc two stroke ATK motor in it......... can you still ride it in the 125 class, or do you have to go to schoolboy 2 to be able to race against 250f's?

turtles dont believe in neck braces. so your bumming there. but every other class you should be fine.

as far as the sprinter question. i think it will in fact qualify as a school bus as long as its a 15 seater. (others may call it a yoder totter) only qualifies as a motorhome if it has a oven inside.

and in order for the dog to be qualified in both classes is if the dog is driving the motorhome, van, or schoolbus.

Scotty810

PR Addict
I want a class for "24 year old, afraid to jump, college student, van driving, 6'3" 200 lbs rider, 2005 Honda 450, rides once every couple weeks, hasn't raced for a few years, thinks there are too many classes" class.

Kyle827

PR Addict
I want a class for "24 year old, afraid to jump, college student, van driving, 6'3" 200 lbs rider, 2005 Honda 450, rides once every couple weeks, hasn't raced for a few years, thinks there are too many classes" class.

I race in this class except I am in the 30 division haha and we race in the woods, and I have a 250f, and I don't drive a van, hmmm maybe that should just be a nice class to.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
I want less classes period. I don't want to sit at te track for 10 hours. Drove 2-3 to get home and only to find out my hour meter reads .10 more than it did when I left Early that sunday morning.

mxracer_0141

PR Member
a 125 only class wouldnt even work. even riding 2 stroke bike right now is sometimes difficult cuz usually there are only 5 or less riding it. it would have been different 3-4 years ago before everyone sold their two strokes but theres not enough even riding the cra circuit to even consider making a 125 only class. learn how to ride your 125 and youll be able to beat 250s in 2 stroke bike. hah

hindsy

PR Addict
I want less classes period. I don't want to sit at te track for 10 hours. Drove 2-3 to get home and only to find out my hour meter reads .10 more than it did when I left Early that sunday morning.
Seems to be the "class/ic" race day issues that drive riders to practice professionally. Lol