North Carolina Motosports Park!!

HalfPint

PR Addict
I was down there a couple of weeks ago and had a great time!!they have 5 tracks that include a peewee, a beginner track, a C rider track, an A/B track and a supercross track!they're open 7 days a week with prep on the weekends! i went on a thursday & even tho the tracks were'nt prepped they were still fun! if you're ever near Henderson,NC check em out!!!!

Yes, ncmp has always been one of my must hits for a carolina trip along with center road Mx. It would be nice if ncmp would do a weekly track prep instead of just the weekends, but none the less still a good sweet place to ride

gonna have to get in on one of your weekend trips down there this winter jason... its hard to take off a few days during the week... but taking off a friday every now and then isnt bad to do a weekend. just hard to find ppl that are OK with just going down for a few days. nobody wants to do all that driving for a couple days of riding..

Yeah well im just not a big fan of the indoors so i dont mind substituting a little driving for some sunshine and warmer temperatures, and like I was telling you that's another big advantage w my van, I can take 3 bikes so it helps split up gas cost and driving

Yeah well im just not a big fan of the indoors so i dont mind substituting a little driving for some sunshine and warmer temperatures, and like I was telling you that's another big advantage w my van, I can take 3 bikes so it helps split up gas cost and driving

When we going ?? :D

Back