North Carolina Motosports Park!!

HalfPint

PR Addict
I was down there a couple of weeks ago and had a great time!!they have 5 tracks that include a peewee, a beginner track, a C rider track, an A/B track and a supercross track!they're open 7 days a week with prep on the weekends! i went on a thursday & even tho the tracks were'nt prepped they were still fun! if you're ever near Henderson,NC check em out!!!!

JLutton356

PR Member
Yes, ncmp has always been one of my must hits for a carolina trip along with center road Mx. It would be nice if ncmp would do a weekly track prep instead of just the weekends, but none the less still a good sweet place to ride

TwentyThreeMX

PR Founding Father
gonna have to get in on one of your weekend trips down there this winter jason... its hard to take off a few days during the week... but taking off a friday every now and then isnt bad to do a weekend. just hard to find ppl that are OK with just going down for a few days. nobody wants to do all that driving for a couple days of riding..

JLutton356

PR Member
Yeah well im just not a big fan of the indoors so i dont mind substituting a little driving for some sunshine and warmer temperatures, and like I was telling you that's another big advantage w my van, I can take 3 bikes so it helps split up gas cost and driving

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Yeah well im just not a big fan of the indoors so i dont mind substituting a little driving for some sunshine and warmer temperatures, and like I was telling you that's another big advantage w my van, I can take 3 bikes so it helps split up gas cost and driving

When we going ?? :D