Christ.

While they are idiots you must give them credit for talent. It is simply amazing the ability.

How is it they do that all day and no cops ??????

I can't lie... I think it's a funny vid! I liked the 12 O'clock Boyz as well! I think if I lived in the area, and my bike got stolen-- they would be the first interrogated.... haha! --Tony C.

ive done a lot of wheelies in the last couple of years, and probably a lot of stuff on bikes that you would all hate and tell me how stupid it is.. lol.. and yes, it gets very boring. i got rid of my stunt bike earlier this year, figured while i was still alive and not in any kind of trouble that i'd quit while I was ahead... fun couple of years to look back on though.

btw if anyone near columbus sees somebody riding and (trying) to do wheelies, and sees CRUTE allover the bike.. its not me. I sold it and ive seen facebook pics, the dude still hasnt taken off my graphics lol.. maybe he enver even put 2 and 2 together that it was my name plastered allover it

Yep. If I even took my bike around the block to get it warm, I know a cop would be coming the other way.

haha exactly, i ride on my own private track in the woods, and i live quite literally in the middle of BFE! and theres a cop usually out there, i swear its the neighbors, lol, then they ride their quads and mini bikes up the street, no cops...lol just put 2 and 2 together, thing is im not doing anything wrong! hell i hardly even ride a track me and my dad put hours into building!

Those boys from Baltimore can ride on the street! But from where I live, they sometimes come out to the Breezwood Proving Grounds (about 1-1.5 hours away) and they can't ride worth dog poo. They just wheelie everywhere causing a ruckus until they are told to "calm down". You have never seen so many "YardSales" off the jumps! I believe crack makes the body very limber for crashing!

BTW, yes they ride on the street of Baltimore like that all the time. The 12 O'clock boys ride like that in the city parks, and the city streets. There just are no riding places left in Md to ride anymore, unless you know Beasley or Pastrana!

If anyone has ever raced in Baltimore at the AX, you know that you have to watch your bike, since between 5-10 get stolen by the local hoodlums every event.

That point in the video at 2:38 and beyond is quite amazing. Never seen that before!!

People are touching on it, but I am going to say STOLEN! I would try to learn to do that if I didn't have to pay for the damages, rear fenders, handlebars, levers and foot pegs get expensive. However, the skill level is fantastic!

its not as hard as you'd think. the only time i wrecked real bad was the first time i dragged my 12 bar. soon as the 12 bar hit i paniced and just kinda bailed. you just learn real good control of the rear brake!!!

any other crash was from trying to do circles..

So that's where all our stolen bikes are going to....I'm surprised they know how to mix gas.

Or...hey obama, this is where all your education grants are going. Good for our future eh?

And to further the Stolen arguement. What is a Cernics graphic kit doing on a kawasaki in Baltimore as seen in this vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29RCPomdqSo&feature=related ?

4:29 Cernics graphic Kx #628. WITH PRO ACTION SUSPENSION. RIGHT. I bet he bought that bike, and went to cernics, put those graphics on and his number. BULLL SH***********.

Back