Christ.

Yah, I watched a couple more of there vids, and half of those bikes are DEFINITLY stolen, but it figures, there little hood rats I hope they all crash.

I guarantee you it is a case of ' They have lots of better things to do than chase the home boy on a dirt bike'

wonder how many of those bikes still have vin numbers on them? that yz 250 with the monster stickers looks like a missing moto racers bike

Im not a church goer per say, but I think we should be courteous to those who are. Lets be civilized here is all im saying.

anyone that has had there bike stolen im pretty sure now you know where to look.

i wish i had nappy hair i could wash once every other week:eek::eek:

Lmao thats pretty funny seing a bunch of brothers in the middle of the city on dirtbikes and quads, kinda random.

Two weeks ago me and my buddy took a trip to Philly and then NYC. We stayed in Harlem for a couple nights with a friend of his. As soon as we got out of the subway from Time Square into Harlem we saw two dudes, one on a cr85 and the other a klapped out kx250, riding wheelies through the middle of the street in rush hour traffic. At first I was kinda amazed and then I just wish they would have got side swiped by a bus. Funny stuff.

Back