Best indoor track????

A good top notch quad rider will utilize any rut carved by a bike without polishing off the corners. Its the slower quadbillys without experience that blow corners out. Briarcliff Mx knows what I am talking about, he probably sees it all the time on the C track. Most dirt bike riders do not understand how fast wheelers can be with a capable rider on board, assuming they have a properly set up machine.

Ahh I have seen "top notch" quad guys blow the hell out of good berms.

Yes Earlywine did few years ago. Bad Ideal. The moister comes out and then you have a ice skating ring.
Oh boy here we go. Doug Schall is a badass??? And probably from the northern hemishphere, or way out west by dayton, my two guesses. Wherever your from doug you need to start riding tracks that can prep buddy. Oh wait this is about indoor tracks right? nevermind. You dont suck, my bad.

Has anyone contemplated sawdust at an indoor?

"Does it still pack in with sawdust? Just curious."

Yes it sill packs in. With alot of riders in a small area anything but sand will pack in. I think you may have a little more bite when it gets packed. It does make the track rougher at times. The quality of riders also has an impact on how much and how fast it packs in. The better they are the longer it stays loamy due to the "ripping" it up rather than rolling around.
Didn't get any in yet this year, been too busy, but going to work on it. I usually take @ 2 hours of dozer and prep work before every session so the soil if fairly loamy which the sawdust helps. If time permits I can break it up during the day a little and the sawdust makes that easier to do also.

Yes Earlywine did few years ago. Bad Ideal. The moister comes out and then you have a ice skating ring.

You are correct it is a little slick at first if it is not completely mixed in good. But if you get it correct it is great.

I posted this to find out what track would be most like the AMA Arena Cross tracks. I guess I should of worded it better. The owners of Ram Jam are good people and to knock them on this forum is crazy.

Based on a couple'o knucklehead posts in this thread...I'd imagine that the new "infraction" flag was put to the test?

Anyone been to Taylor moto in Ky lately? didn't see it mentioned at all. The last time i was there it was bigger than OMA but not as big as Earlywines.

Back