BC Mini Moto Mayhammery III

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
This Saturday, the final pb race of the year. Practice at 3:00, kids first, then adults. Racing at 4:00. $5 classes just like before. Probably a similar track to last time with a few different turns.

Hopefully Gonz will not leave his pitbike hoooooome.

Barring anything nasty like needing to work that day, I'll be out for the fun! As far as track changes, hope the "pond turn" will still be used!

As mentioned by Sharc, we will be having the regular big bike practice fro all tracks, just shutting down the pitbike track at 2:00ish for prep and bannering of the pitbike race track.

Also, Wanted to Thank Brad Adams with Roofmasters, he has once again put up a $100 for the dash for cash moto, 12" rear wheel and under.

Also, as a general rule here, this is a pitbike race, not an mx race, NO Liquid Cooled Engines! Fourstroke air cooled only. So for the newbies, its all trail bikes.

Alrighty, nothing over 150cc's for all bike with a rear wheel larger than 12".

Yes! Since I never ride the Harley anyway, I will cram the V-twin in the 50 chassis! Aaron, I know you thought you had it easy this time but we are going to forgo racing down south and come to the cliff instead! I smell a Burch sandwich... and that's the bottom line cause stone cold said so!

Should be a great time. Hopefully another decent turn out. Hope we keep that pond loop this time too. We should make it three laps, but use the WHOLE pit bike, and C tracks! HaHa! L*64

Cody Roahrig of Creno's Pizza South Zanesville is adding a hundred bucks to the purse! Classes yet to be decided, he will be discussing with J.O the day of. Lia Sophia shall be on hand also to pump up the Women's class again! Bling to win!

Well, you figured out part of my plans for my winter project... I'm not only increasing the cubes of the road king..... I think it would be fun what 135hp/140ftlbs would do in a crf70 ;) hahaaha

Bring the sandwich on! I'll even cover myself in Mayo.... that way I can squeeze right through, or brake check and let you two yahoo's fold over each other! lol.

Stone cold??? I used to have childhood heros once too....

I decided against the HD motor in the little bike, going with a sail instead! I did some checking and a little e-bay shopping, found a sweet sail board that I can modify for Saturday's conditions. If my calculations are correct, I should be able to achieve 49 knots with the forcasted 20-30 mph winds. I do see a few issues with my idea...

1) I have no idea what a knot is.
2) I may have to run the track backwards if the wind is not quite right.
3) I can't get it in the trailor.

Oh and Burch, Stonecold and I are about the same age.He was more of a midlife crisis dealio not a childhood hero. That would be the Road Warriors or maybe Mork!

Just a reminder, practice at 3:00 for the pb race. Kids first, then Adults. Same classes as last time:

Little Kids (under 12) - 10"-12" Open

Kids (12-15)

10", 12"

Adult (16+)

10" stk, 10" mod, 12" stk, 12"mod, 14"+ Open, 30+, 40+, Women

AND the Creno's Pizza Roofmasters Dash for C(r)ashem'. Sounds like were up to $200. That should liven things up.

"AND the Creno's Pizza Roofmasters Dash for C(r)ashem'. Sounds like were up to $200. That should liven things up. "

I think Cody was looking to purse other classes, not add to the dash. Gotta spread the wealth, maybe split it with the kids classes.

Man!! We had another epic day yesterday... Weather was as good as it gets for mid October, track was primo and slightly changed up, racing was close and tight as always, cheap sign up, cool prizes. What else could ya want? My GF ovary-ed up and had her first race to boot.

The races have been a ball this summer Jeremy-- thanks alot for putting them on for us. Great job! As far as I know, there wasn't a single injury either. That's what we like. If you have some events next year-- I'll be out again. --Tony C.

Back