BC Mini Moto Mayhammery III

Another fantastic pitbike extravaganza! Thanks again to J.O. for putting these races together and allowing this old man get out there and attempt at banging bars. It was great to see everyone.

PERFECT!

Yep, Thanks Jeremy! VERY MUCH appreciate the extra time and effort you put into these fun pit bike days!

Also, the pitbike track in general is a blast, but I have to say, I really liked the new tighter layout you set up this time around.

Oh, who made the pepper butter? I picked up a bottle and that's some good stuff :)

Thats mom's recipe. And I too liked the lastest layout, more corner technical. Thanks for coming, its a good time for sure.

Just wanted to thank Lancaster Sport Cycles, WPS, Fly Racing, Roofmasters, and Creno's Pizza of Zanesville. Racing Highlights in no certain order, Mooch dethroned Tony C in 40+, which I didnt think anyone could do. Tony has been dominant in that class. Aaron Burch won 12" Mod over Cody Scott who has been on fire out here. Cody did take home the $100 dash for cash again though, he had some heat from Burch, but a slight bobble in a turn before the white flag allowed Cody to get away clean. AND I would say the biggest moment of the night, Creno's Pizza of Zanesville secretly sponsored our little kids class (ages under 12), and Noah Ryan not only won his class, but he won a $100 bill too. I have never seen a look on a boys face like that when we told him in the trailer. The icing on the cake was it was his first race, and the bike looked to be bone stock to me. He rode that TTR110 well. That was a super cool moment, Thanks again to cody from Creno's, he made that happen.

"The icing on the cake was it was his first race, and the bike looked to be bone stock to me. He rode that TTR110 well. That was a super cool moment," J.O. quote.

That was the hi-lite of my day. I watched Noah pull back towards his pits, his fist in the air shouting "I told you I could race! I told you I could win!" Priceless.

I think my new little 50 is underpowered, or I'm overweight. Good times, nice track and a nice group of peeps to ride with. I gotta throw out a thanks to the wife for donating another necklace to the womens class! I think the same women won again, but not sure.

I have a hard time plowing the big 'ol HEAVY 150F around a tight track... haha! I didn't know they had jewelry again for the "dash for diamonds" race. Maybe Diana'd have gone harder if she'd have known she was racing for jewelry.... ? ---L*64

I have a hard time plowing the big 'ol HEAVY 150F around a tight track... haha! I didn't know they had jewelry again for the "dash for diamonds" race. Maybe Diana'd have gone harder if she'd have known she was racing for jewelry.... ? ---L*64

She did an awsome job! She's got all winter to practice for next year's events. I'm sure we will get BigHorn to do another race over the cold months as well!

Yeah. I'll try and work with her over the winter some. I was hoping to head out to NEMX a few times, a turn at Big Horn-y again, and I gotta get down to Splitrail at least once. What sucks is that RJ's is practically in my backyard, but while I like to hang out with Rich and his fam-- the track is quite a bit for an old man on a trail bike. I can guarantee that Diana would whine about the cold, and wouldn't want to ride. Depending on how NEMX is laid out-- she'd prolly enjoy riding there b/c it's warmer. I had a good time at Big Horn-y last year. It's just such a long drive for me. --L*64

Back