some monster cup track pics and stuff

barrington314

PR Elite
338305_10150352639453844_7636083843_8089488_1183635932_o.jpg

315855_10150352159843844_7636083843_8086927_1933313850_n.jpg

327949_10150353488888844_7636083843_8092596_1247130206_o.jpg

scaled.php

Theres a good video on racerx. Id post it but im on my phone. This site isn't working on my comp. Happens like every other day. Weird.

RV:"That thing over their?"
DC:"You get to keep it for one year."
RV: Disregards trophy with hand gesture and states: "Ah, the cash is the mine, I can keep that."

Anyone else pick up the glares from the other riders when 100 was like "yeah I'll put someone in the grandstands for sure." He'll be lucky to make it one lap without getting T-boned now.

watch kdub throw a whip on the over under jump. looks soo fun.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5omhHNOeFZg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

hmmm. ooops. thats pointless.

well, practice 1 RV top of board. followed by RD and MA. but theres other groups. i suspect hanny to be up there.
http://wire.ama-cycle.org/
alessi crashed hard in whoops. go figure. i guess he got up pretty slow.

Aleasa can't stay off the ground. He never used to wreck on minis. Ever. He was so consistently dominant. I think his head isnt in it anymore. He's burnt out.

And RD lookin awful comfy on that katoom. Hope he wins a million to supplement his late paid Suzuki bonuses.

I thought it was a really cool race, but boy did it drag on forever. Got sort of boring.

Some of my notes:
--Dungey looks great on the KTM. For only having a couple weeks on it he did awesome.
--Villapoto looks unstoppable. His bike is working flawlessly for him, he's going to be really tough to beat in 2012.
--To me, Alessi looked like a fool out there.
--The best trick part was stupid and a huge waste of time. Sure, a couple of the tricks were gnarly, but jeez what a time burner.
--Sucked not seeing more of the minis and amateurs.
--I thought the track was awesome and wish more of the Supercrosses were like that.

I thought it was a really cool race, but boy did it drag on forever. Got sort of boring.

Some of my notes:
--Dungey looks great on the KTM. For only having a couple weeks on it he did awesome.
--Villapoto looks unstoppable. His bike is working flawlessly for him, he's going to be really tough to beat in 2012.
--The best trick part was stupid and a huge waste of time. Sure, a couple of the tricks were gnarly, but jeez what a time burner.
--I thought the track was awesome and wish more of the Supercrosses were like that.
completely agree.

see that femur break (assuming it was a femur) of cam sinclair. slow mo looked nasty. ill see if i can dig up a video of it.
BRING BACK SEMI QUALIES!!! that was cool. i know awhile ago feld said they wanted to test it out again. so hopefully they get good feedback on it.
and how about cunninghams crash? that was nuts. bike was like a missile coming out of those rollers.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/MExrvtyiwZQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/VkTy8Vm7k04" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Can someone explain to me which is easier...
Straight front flip or off axis front flip? I know what I think, but ive never tried more then crossing it up like 40 years ago. Lol

Some of my notes:

+1 except I liked the freestyle, it was OK, aside from Sinclairs incident.
I didn't get the ROCKS? Did they intentionally go to a gravel quarry for this "gravel" er... I mean dirt?

Back