some monster cup track pics and stuff

Maybe I am a hater but I was bored watching freestyle, I would have rather seen more amateurs and mini's.

If memory serves correct: AC lap times were only 7 seconds off RVs. On a 105. Come on. Why wouldnt they show that entire race????? They'd rather show the emo guy do a whiskey flip or something.

If memory serves correct: AC lap times were only 7 seconds off RVs. On a 105. Come on. Why wouldnt they show that entire race????? They'd rather show the emo guy do a whiskey flip or something.
I was wondering what was up with that guy during the press conference, he seemed so depressed, like I was watching twilight or something.

They'd rather show the emo guy do a whiskey flip or something.
I was wondering what was up with that guy during the press conference, he seemed so depressed, like I was watching twilight or something.
<O:p</O:p
Yeah, they’ve been pushing Kyle Loza on us for years now. Obviously there must be a fairly large EMO following for MX / Freestyle that they are trying to appeal too.

Yea. Obviously. That's funny sharc. There was 1 in high school that was always getting suspended and I remember about 3 in college who were always hitting the bong. Where are all the rest hiding ? Maybe their vampires, besides He had to be high to think that trick is possible consistently.

Back