nnascar ruins vegas for me!!!! spoiler i want to know who won! LOL

hindsy

PR Addict
Wth!!!! I am watching the DVR and they had to put on the victory lane BS!!!!! I just need to know how the 3rd main ended!

I was pissed too. I set the DVR and was watching actually both the NASCAR and flipping to the Supercross and the next thing I know I am on NASCAR Victory Lane and I am like what the hell just happened to the "LIVE" supercrosss show? I can't believe they did that. And I am a NASCAR fan and I did not appreciate Supercross being interupted!!!

Thanks for the link , Bruce ! Why does it seem like MX/SX is always fair game for the networks to break in on ?

Locally I sent mine to record 30 minutes longer.... got me through the end of the last race... would have liked to seen podium speeches but oh well

Thanks bruce!
Freebird I am a nascar fan too...
half-ast we are still the ugly stepchild. Lol

DVR'ed and added 15 minutes saw RV land across the finish and into turn then, SAVE /DELETE MENU CAME UP! Would've liked to have watched podium interviews though.

anything live on speed gets a automatic +1hr extension from me. I have been screwed by my dvr to many times like missing the last laps. My drag racing is the worse, I always just record a 6hr block when it is on, hell they preempt it with basketball, baseball, whatever they feel like all the time. Sometime it starts 2 hr late lol

Back