nnascar ruins vegas for me!!!! spoiler i want to know who won! LOL

hindsy

PR Addict
Wth!!!! I am watching the DVR and they had to put on the victory lane BS!!!!! I just need to know how the 3rd main ended!

freebird62

PR Addict
I was pissed too. I set the DVR and was watching actually both the NASCAR and flipping to the Supercross and the next thing I know I am on NASCAR Victory Lane and I am like what the hell just happened to the "LIVE" supercrosss show? I can't believe they did that. And I am a NASCAR fan and I did not appreciate Supercross being interupted!!!

halffast

PR Elite
Thanks for the link , Bruce ! Why does it seem like MX/SX is always fair game for the networks to break in on ?

loneranger171

PR Addict
Locally I sent mine to record 30 minutes longer.... got me through the end of the last race... would have liked to seen podium speeches but oh well

hindsy

PR Addict
Thanks bruce!
Freebird I am a nascar fan too...
half-ast we are still the ugly stepchild. Lol

TCracing

PR Addict
DVR'ed and added 15 minutes saw RV land across the finish and into turn then, SAVE /DELETE MENU CAME UP! Would've liked to have watched podium interviews though.

Kyle827

PR Addict
anything live on speed gets a automatic +1hr extension from me. I have been screwed by my dvr to many times like missing the last laps. My drag racing is the worse, I always just record a 6hr block when it is on, hell they preempt it with basketball, baseball, whatever they feel like all the time. Sometime it starts 2 hr late lol