Thoughts on monster cup?

Yeah I was able to watch all the races now on yourtube and kdub did not impress me at all. I mean you have to be able to atleast catch blose. That was awsome how he took freese out if you wanna even call it that

I still don't see that as a take out. The angle I saw looked like Freise stopped short in the corner and KDub was surprised by it. Maybe he would have stuffed him regardless, but it seemed like Freise made that contact happen.

lmao thats not a bad idea! but yea bagget shoulda stayed home, wasnt his day but rv and rd both finished 3rd there 1st race. but rv got the start 3rd moto and checked out. seems like when he does that not many people can run his pace to catch up.

dont get your panties in a bunch... by any chance is mordecai really reed, stewy or rd? hahahaaaa

Don't forget about RV smoking everyone on his lite bike back when mxdn was at budds creek...
I think RV is the next 24-0 dynasty. . . especially with the confidence high he is on right now.

I see RV being the guy to beat in SX and MX. JS will try to push himself to hang and beat RV, but will ultimately do something stupid early and hurt himself or someone else. The main battling should be the guys like CR, RD, and Canard. They could end up in position to win if JS and RV get banged up. I'm not sure who else can sneak in there. Dub would be the next guy, but there are a few lites guys making the jump too. Alessi is done. He's made about as big an impact as he can. Looking forward to SX/MX in 2012!!!!!
What's your thoughts?

Back