stewarts new ride and future.

Do they really need to have him squeeze in car racing along with Mx? So I guess he is facing outdoors also I gather? I wonder what he is getting paid.

Says he wants to beat MC's 72 wins, said when he gets 73 he is done with bikes and all about NASCAR. Does anyone know how many wins he has. And for whatever reason I definitely don't want him being the new king of SX.

At least he's realistic that he can't beat the GOAT's records for championships or outdoor wins. James wants to retire as the "king" of something........... and the best goal he can set for himself that is realistically achievable is the total # of SX wins. He needs 30 more wins to get there and with 17 rounds in a season........ needs 3 stellar years of dominance to get there. 10 wins for 3 seasons gets him there........

I don't think he'll make it, but it will be fun to watch him try!

YEAH! Not sure He's got it in him, But its nice to know he has a goal, rather than just showing up to race (OR LACK OF)...
And I think there are "several" others who may have a legitimate objection to this winning of 30 SX races.

Well if his last team could not change his handlebars or tell him how much the front and rear weighed I can bet this year will be better!

" A charismatic black man in a mostly white sport,".

Gotta love the press, keeping that racism game alive. Wish they'd get over it. Playin the race card in his reality show too. Get over it.

I agree, the whole black card is a turn off. At least with JGR, you know Gibbs will spend whatever it takes to hire someone if needed to get his bike set up correctly IF that was truly an issue last year.

Absolutely, nobody can compete with the money jgr has.

It's like the Indians trying to keep pace with the Yankees. It'll never happen if jgr gets the right rider.

Well maybe monster energy can...I don't know. Time will tell.

If JGR can get Stewart comfy running a little more rebound dampening in his shock and keep him off his head....... he'll be back in the hunt for a title this year in SX! If he gets hurt this year and has to pull out.......... it's the beginning of the transformation to wanting to be a stock car driver.

Anyone of you Knoggin predictors willing to bet that Stewart won't win at least 4 SX Main Events this coming season? I don't like him, but I'll say that he wins at least 4 main events of 17 this year, and I've got $20 against anyone who is willing to bet that Stewart wins 3 or less..........

he'll win timed practice,heat races,a semi or two and maybe even an LCQ and several main events...

but he'll still end up on his knoggin...... bet?

Everyone will crash during the SX season, that is a given. I'm saying that Stewart will win at least 4 main events throughout the SX season this year and will put up $20 against someone that says he won't. I don't want him to win the title, I don't want him to win the races even, I just think he's that good when he's on a bike, that he'll do stuff that no one else can do and be the fastest guy out there some weeks. And he'll be in title contention just because he racks up so many 25 point performances........

I would like to see Dungey, Canard, or Reed win the title more than anyone else.

But realistically, if I were betting on the title, my first bet goes on Ryan Villopoto, my second choice for title goes to James Stewart if my money's on the line............ my wishes for the title holder are not in my realistic top 2 bets. I'm thinking of the underdogs of the top guys is who I want to win the title!

Back