stewarts new ride and future.

If Stewart gets his bike good and/or his bike is as good as he is already claiming and he is able to ride to his potential he is gonna win more than 4 races. I think he will win it all but I agree, if I had to pick an order today and bet I would say poto first then bubba then dungey, canard, reed, metty.

Anyone of you Knoggin predictors willing to bet that Stewart won't win at least 4 SX Main Events this coming season? I don't like him, but I'll say that he wins at least 4 main events of 17 this year, and I've got $20 against anyone who is willing to bet that Stewart wins 3 or less..........
HECK no, I bet he wins more than 4! With the extra time on my hands i've wathed the 2011 sx season numerous times and Stewy always pulls a quad where everyone else tripples in the mains and with that being said ends up on the ground more than anyone else.

Bubbas gonna win!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5FALe27--fw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I'll be the first person to jump on the "Stewart Hater" bandwagon. The man is fast and talented however missing some key elements to take him to the next level. He has more raw talent and speed than anyone and with the leadership of Coach Gibbs, I believe he will be unstoppable. The only thing better would be if he were coached by DeCoster. Those guys make champions in spite of the riders hang ups. (well...maybe Kyle Busch is going to test his skills lol)
I am not sure that Ricky, or Dungey would have had the same things happen with a lesser team manager. If someone can get Bubbas head straight and get him to think...all the other guys are in trouble.

I didn't read all threads so sorry if this was said but it's going to be sick watching JS rail turns on the rmz. the bikes not perfect but it turns like no other.

Flyinpo I disagree with you. I think RC was on his way to his place in history before DeCoster. Now I'm not saying that that Roger didn't help in some ways, but RC was ready and seemed to surround himself with the right people.
We will see how JS7 does with this new team. It brings some extra interest for sure!
JS7 will win races, but not sure on the Cship. I'm pulling for RV and Canard. Done with Dunged and honestly Reed doesn't have the speed these others do. Not to mention I would imagine he is a bit gun-shy. That outdoor get off was one of those you might have wondered about and are still shocked when it goes off!

Back