Bc 11-12 & 11-13

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Well, the weather has afforded us another weekend, so we will take it. Will this be the last? Who knows? Do you want to risk missing out another epic BC weekend? Thats your call. Sunny and mid to upper 50's, we are planning to open. Since I'm hemmed up, I will be shooting a BC video Sunday. Havent done one for awhile. No goon riding please.

I am planing on coming Sunday, I had a blast this past sunday, PERFECT conditions! I hope the C track stays the same it flows so good.

I hope to shoot a video on the C track with my friends go pro, if not I am going to rig something up with my droid, or digital cam.

DSCF0002.jpgDSCF0003.jpgCheck out my custom droid holder!

I'm quessing you reshaped the face of a couple jumps on the C track. The table top right after the tower seemed slightly less sloped on the outside and a tad more on the inside for the guys jumping from the inside of the turn. NO cup or lip at the top! Held up well. The little double that is a couple turns later was shaped good and the one on the back by the lake seemed like the landing was a little more forgiving. Actually all the landings seemed a little more forgiving. You did a nice job. Now if I can get my endurance up to do laps, I might start thinking about the A/B track. (Hadn't been on a bike since August.) Only in sections though. Just IMHO.

I like it more peaked, but I seen how kickers formed on the face. I know why you tamed the face down, I see alot of people hit that kicker and just about over the bars and panic rev like a mofo. Its cool the way it is.

Well by the looks of the extended forecast, I'd say the end is near. Statistically we never make it past the 2nd weekend in November anyway. I planning to start putting things away after Sunday. I would say this is the last one for 2011.

Hmmmmm... Which day to go? Last week I ended up going both days! In the middle of a total kitchen remodel, the wifester may not like both days again. But wait... I could use the birthday card. Turnin' the big 40 I deserve both days, right?

Aaarrrggghhh. Write me in for a DNQ. Was "reminded" about various laundry list of things to do. See you next year!

Matt - Play all the cards you have, Im fairly sure your gonna have all of next weekend to remodel.

Baxter - Take notes from Matt.

Matt - Play all the cards you have, Im fairly sure your gonna have all of next weekend to remodel.

Baxter - Take notes from Matt.

Kinda what I am thinking. I've been putting off much all summer and fall. Why change it now? ;)

Will be in for Saturday. Sunday we're going to watch the Brownie's lose way up high in the cloudy windy tundra of Browns Stadium. Of course, my childhood favorito team, the Rams, aren't all the spectacular this year either. So would rather be going to tailgate at an OSU game, but heck, the Mrs. will likey. I will too I cannot deny.

Sees ya! :)

The 125 is loaded, Jacks's quad and bike are loaded and I got all the cabinets tore out of the kitchen! Rebuilt the boy's topend, added a new reed cage to the yz. Way ahead of schedule. Now a little Miller time but not too much. Gotta get up early to tear a floor up, then to the cliff! We gotta eat as much Cliff food as we can since I ripped out the range, nuker and fridge. Hell to pay this coming week, but who cares we moto!

Back