Bc 11-12 & 11-13

Wow Matt. Thats hardcore. It will payoff, see below.

3.jpg

4.jpg

Cant make it today Dant It! Gotta go look for an outdoor woodburner...this electric increase is going to kick our butts!

J.O. Thanks for a great year! Gonna be a long winter without our "Cliff Fix". Jack wanted me to tell you that the c track was smooth today and that he loves skittles? Not sure what he means by the skittle thing. I guess we went out with a bang, Jack punted me and the yz off the track. Good for him, he rides hard and I tried to stick a nose in on him. I turn 40 Monday, man am I gonna feel it. Bruised ribs, ankle looks like a Thanksgiving turkey, bruised thigh and cliff tatoos all the way up my back! Love it, wouldn't trade it for the world! Ride to live, ahhh you know the rest. Thanks again to all the cliff staff that helps you give us a place to ride and have a good time! Off to remodel for the next 10 days... Not a good time to be stoved up. Matt and Jack.

Tim....I think its suppose to be nice next weekend too....I mean alittle more cash for the "THE CLIFF" bank account cant hurt for next year.....I mean with the 2012 looming....I heard Coombs is looking for a spot for a NEW national......

Nope too much to fix and get ready for winter, we are done. However, if we are granted a National for 2012 this coming week, i will surely open it up for ya.

so bummed i couldnt make it down. i woke up wiating for my buddy to show up and he never did, couldnt get a hold of him for a couple hours. didnt wana make the trip alone and too last min to find anyoen else. ended up riding a local track..

Tracks looked ok saturday, a little dry due to sun and wind, but not horrible. Much better today. At least they looked better. Thanks everyone. I would love to keep this going, but I probably pushed myself far enough this past weekend, plus just tons to get done outside while I still can. Its been a good year, thanks again.

Back