FREE Rider I.D. Graphics first come first serve

epik

PR Member
I need to make a few sets of graphics to use in a photo shoot for my website that is being held next month. I would like to be able to just give these away (FREE) after the photo shoot so the material and time put into making them is not for nothing. First people to reply to this thread get the goods.

1. Helmet I.D. kit. Will give 3 of these away. 2 digit numbers preferred Comes with numbers, names, the usual. Your choice of main colors.

2. Customized T-Shirts. Want to print 3 of these. Front and back full color printing, sponsors on front name and number on back. You need up to have 5-6 sponsors for the front. My choice of colors for shirt and print. These are actual direct to garment printed shirts, not cheap transfers.

3. Hub decal strip. Doing 3 of these. 2 digit number and a short name preferred (for photo purposes). Colors based on your bike.

4. General Rider I.D. Kit. 3 of these as well, comes with several name and number layouts. Your choice of main colors.

5. Mini Plates. Doing 3 sets of these. Sheet of 12 with one 1/2 scale plate. Design layout of my choice, would like to do all 3 for different bike brands.

Instructions:
-Reply to this post with what product you want and your brand of bike.

-1 product per person. Example if you want the Rider I.D. sheet you get that and only that.

- Only giving away 3 of each product, read through the thread before you post. Example- If 3 guys already replied wanting the Hub Decals do not reply that you want them as well.

- I Do not want duplicates of bike brands on the mini plates and hub decals, if you have a KTM and you see someone already called a set for a KTM do not reply.

** After everything is spoken for I will PM you to get your Personal information and give you any additional information.**

** I will not be sending these out until sometime after my photo shoot in December. You need to be ok with me using these products as examples on my website and print advertising. I strongly prefer that you have no current graphic sponsors.**

** If you miss out on this one I may do this again next month and offer up some other stuff like full bike kits, backgrounds and jersey lettering, so keep an eye out.**

Thanks guys

Im seriously not bagging on you, but the first time I saw your avatar pic, I thought your number plate read "Loner Anger" , lol, i guess.

I'll take the helmet I D kit. Lykens 04 Black Shoei Helmet This helmet has no graphics on it. Just black. He wears black/pink /white TLD gear.

Im seriously not bagging on you, but the first time I saw your avatar pic, I thought your number plate read "Loner Anger" , lol, i guess.

JO

Lmao...never thought of it but I see your point...supposed to be Lone Ranger cuz I am the last of all my buds to still ride...that might constitute for being Loner Anger too I suppose...

I'll take the T-shirt, I have about 25 sponsors to throw on a T. I'll inbox you all the info. 2007 yamaha yzf450

Thanks for the interest guys, stuff is going quick. General I.D. Kit, Helmet I.D. Kit, Mini Plates and T-Shirts all spoken for. Hub kits still available.

i would like hub kit i kno you said 2 numbers but my number is 911 if you could do that. thanks honda crf 250.

Back