FREE Rider I.D. Graphics first come first serve

That looks to be everything, thanks guys. I will PM each of you within the next couple of days to get your shipping info and everything. Like I said before I will get these out to you sometime next month.

Thanks Jon. He is right, everything is taken. Could everyone who got something send me a PM with your shipping information and detailed info for the decals like name,number,bike ,colors and sponsors. Whatever applies to the product you are getting. I don't need to know your sponsors if you are getting a I.D. kit for example. I was going to send out PM's but the site makes you wait 60 secs between and I just cant be bothered with that kind of time investment at the moment ;)

Thanks Jon. He is right, everything is taken. Could everyone who got something send me a PM with your shipping information and detailed info for the decals like name,number,bike ,colors and sponsors. Whatever applies to the product you are getting. I don't need to know your sponsors if you are getting a I.D. kit for example. I was going to send out PM's but the site makes you wait 60 secs between and I just cant be bothered with that kind of time investment at the moment ;)

Sent you a PM...but it's not showing up in my "Sent" folder. Let me know if you didn't get it.

Thanks

hey guys, I have all the stuff printed just been waiting on my photographer to get back from holiday vacation to get my photos taken off all this stuff before I can send it out. We are planning on doing it Friday so everything should be in the mail Friday night or Saturday so keep an eye out for it.

I need still need shipping information from these people:
Drew Makosky
jon16
gage widener

A few people never got back to me with the required information, I did not print these pieces. I instead included them with a couple of the other orders, so 2 of you will have a little bonus.
HermieBMW- no name to put on graphic,no contact or shipping info
410films- no name to put on graphic, no contact or shipping info
Sorry to the 2 above, the day I was doing production on this stuff I did not have the required information. Send me a email or pm in reference to this post when the my website is up (this spring) and I will send you a coupon code to use on the site to get one of these kits for free or credit toward another product on the site.

Thanks again everybody

Funny how some people never post in here but when they can get something for free they start posting lol. just saying. If your going to give free stuff to pitracer members give it to the ones that are part of this site not the ones that join just to get something free or the ones with 1-2- or 3 posts.

Good luck with your photo shoot its cool your giving something back to the riders.

Yes, thanks for the update, stoked to see the final out come of the products. I'll post pics when I get mine. Thanks again.

Ok guys finally got all my photos taken. Was not able to hook up with the photographer until yesterday. I appreciate all your patience. Everything turned out fantastic, the graphics look great and the photos turned out really well. They will look sweet on the site and in advertisements. I am asking the guys that got the helmet and general ID kits to let me hold onto these until next weekend. I have a meeting in Michigan I will be attending next week and I need to bring them as examples as those 2 products are the only ones I do not have duplicates of. For everyone else I dropped everything in the mail room today and they are going via USPS priority so you should see them in a day or 2. I may do this again with some actual bike products and some other random stuff, so keep an eye out for another post from me. Thanks again everybody and remember to check out my website this spring.

A few photos from yesterdays shoot:

Back