Summit indoors

MalvernMX

PR Addict
It's that time of year again! We will have practice on Thursday Jan. 19th 1pm - 8pm $25 per rider. Races for January will be Friday the 20th and Saturday the 21st. There will be no Sunday race this year. Pre-sign up can be found on the CRA web site, MOTO-X, and will soon be at Kames sports. (Get your Summit on !!!!!!)

cant wait !!! have heard plenty of rumors you guys werent having it this year , but figured they were all lies lol , cant wait to line up witht the pitbike

Hey this is Bee , you guy have any input on track design. I was thinking it's time for the long hole shot again. Just asking for some ideas.

Hey this is Bee , you guy have any input on track design. I was thinking it's time for the long hole shot again. Just asking for some ideas.

Still trying to figure out what the scribbled lines on that paper are! How about making it easy on us slow guys who have friends watching ? Hahaha

I'm looking forward to this event. Even though I won't be riding because of my injury. I'll still be there to take pictures and watch my brother and friends race.

long holeshot sounds sweet Bee, also how about a whoops section. looking forward to getting my pit bike out again

Team Geico is ready :) , also plan on bringing the atc70 !

ifu0wp.jpg

ixsex4.jpg

20z1c0p.jpg

Long holeshot, a real set of whoops and at least 1 BIG double or triple that will seperate some riders now that will make for some great racing needs more dirt in there. Its indoor racing build a SX track people like to see high fliers.

for the track i believe staying away from a TIGHT and Corner Filled track is a good idea. Keep the track More high speed Ad at least a spectator DOUBLE and add a section that will seperate a few riders RYTHM wise...OR a nice set of whoops that will seperate the fast riders from the slower riders. AND as for the highspeed start that i beleve takes away from adding more obstacles to the track. My opinion.

Got the track plans. Long holeshot done. I will give you one section (finish line straight). From one end to the other. A triple ...... aww never mind your going have to come check it out for your self LOL .You won't be disappointed . Bee.

Got the track plans. Long holeshot done. I will give you one section (finish line straight). From one end to the other. A triple ...... aww never mind your going have to come check it out for your self LOL .You won't be disappointed . Bee.

Bee showed me the track layout today and for A,B, or C riders it is very versatile. 65/85 will have no trouble either. There are no hit or miss lines and the way he explained it to me it is great for all riders. Hope to see everyone there. It should be a fun track for everyone.

Oh yeah...this is going to be good. It's weird; at the end of the season your ready for a break and then the itch comes back. Supercross is awesome, really pulling for the gingers. CRA banquet this weekend, then the indoors and then MALVERN!!! Looking forward to being back working with the people again. School starts tuesday and motocross helps keep me grounded. See ya around everyone. Oh yeah...Bee, you have skill with dirt.

really looking forward to it, cant wait to see what bee has in store for us. should be interesting riding pit bikes again since i havent rode since last summit indoors

Long holeshot, a real set of whoops and at least 1 BIG double or triple that will seperate some riders now that will make for some great racing needs more dirt in there. Its indoor racing build a SX track people like to see high fliers.

Won't happen. No need.

Looking forward to the Indoors! Make sure to stop by the Moto-X Trailer we will have some excellent sales. Check us out on facebook to see some of the items that we will have on sale!

Back