Summit indoors

You know you're at Summit when a blizzard rolls in right behind you! Lot of guys at practice. I liked last year's tight track much better, but most will probably prefer this one.

You know you're at Summit when a blizzard rolls in right behind you! Lot of guys at practice. I liked last year's tight track much better, but most will probably prefer this one.
Last years track was the worst ever , I watched some old videos of Ron boyas and Sam yen ( no idea how to spell ) back in the 90's they used to have a over under! Tracks looked much better back then . ... O well glad I'm not freezing my ass off on a 3 wheeler track !

The over under thing was for one event only. Looked cool but was a pain to make and not that great for the track layout.

The over under thing was for one event only. Looked cool but was a pain to make and not that great for the track layout.

Yeah you had to go through it, then immediately turn left and left and left then back over. It was a one lined finish. Except Zach Ames found a line and passed me for the win on the inside in the 50 class that year. (yeah, 50s lol)

Anybody have any info on Dusty Burns (I think it is)? He got carried off the track saturday with a pretty busted up leg for on gnarly wreck.

I think his last name was Berms...he dislocated his hip in that crash, thankfully that was the case, could have been worse. Although in his previous crash where he slid out in 250B I think it was, he fractured a vertebrae or two from a simple crash. Thankfully he didn't injure his neck further in his second crash.

The Carr and Slusser crash was ugly, those guys are tough, good to see them get up and go again, they even went 1 and 2 in the 450 main. There was some good racing all weekend for sure, and the track was good all weekend, they keep up on it real nice.

I'm not a fan of the shortened laps compared to previous years. I like the two day format as far as working it goes. The crew did a good job of keeping things moving forward in the program. The gate fee went up due to increased rental expenses I hear. All in all, the event is good for us, I am thankful they put it on, they are trying to make it work for them too. If we work with them, It can become better than it is like in the old days.

Most of the pit bike guys are cool, they are a pain to stage at times. But those that were actin a fool made we want to grab them and tell them to grow up. I get having fun, but no need to be foolish.

For me, I love the people, you all do good for my heart, so thank you!!! Thank you Patriot Promotions for your dedication to our sport and giving me the opportunity to be apart of the mix, LOVE IT ALL!!!

I think his last name was Berms...he dislocated his hip in that crash, thankfully that was the case, could have been worse. Although in his previous crash where he slid out in 250B I think it was, he fractured a vertebrae or two from a simple crash. Thankfully he didn't injure his neck further in his second crash.

The Carr and Slusser crash was ugly, those guys are tough, good to see them get up and go again, they even went 1 and 2 in the 450 main. There was some good racing all weekend for sure, and the track was good all weekend, they keep up on it real nice.

I'm not a fan of the shortened laps compared to previous years. I like the two day format as far as working it goes. The crew did a good job of keeping things moving forward in the program. The gate fee went up due to increased rental expenses I hear. All in all, the event is good for us, I am thankful they put it on, they are trying to make it work for them too. If we work with them, It can become better than it is like in the old days.

Most of the pit bike guys are cool, they are a pain to stage at times. But those that were actin a fool made we want to grab them and tell them to grow up. I get having fun, but no need to be foolish.

For me, I love the people, you all do good for my heart, so thank you!!! Thank you Patriot Promotions for your dedication to our sport and giving me the opportunity to be apart of the mix, LOVE IT ALL!!!

I'm all for getting you an electric cattle prod to help with staging!

It was pretty freaking gnarly anyhow, too bad he didn't finish. If you see this get well man! Chit happens!

Back