This video is proof to me not to get a 4 stroke

I feel like that was somehow planned. I definitely am not a 4T supporter and am a borderline Honda conspiracy theorist but I still feel all those camera angles were unlikely.

Have to say that was a little noisy from the beginning. Seemed sorta staged.
Still, staged or not, that thing let go pretty quick.

Looks similar to my bike last Feb. Except mine puked all of the oil right out too.

That happened to my 250F...kaw lol. Right before the finish at highpoint 4th gear wide. It was a 2200$ fix. And a lot of smoke and steam. I HATE 4 STROKES! :mad:

The thing i noticed when he pulled up to set his holeshot device he never rev'd it,,,,,,he knew it was gunna blow

why does it seem like kawi's go through motors faster then other bikes? every one i see for sale has a new motor it seems lol

Cuz this has bever happened to 2 strokes right? I hate this stupid ass argument the guy on the bike is a top 30 ama pro i believe and gets multiple bikes a year.... this video was staged. You like two strokes? So what.... no need to bash what other guys like myself like to ride just because of jealousy or any other stupid reason. I just bought a 350.... im sure youll bash that but i love the bike and thats all that matters..... i still love 2 strokes but im not gonna hate on em even though id never race one again.

Absolutely they knew it was gonna go. Though this happenned to my dads 426 On the finish line jump back in 2000(I think) at pyma. He ended up riding my 92eyes KXt 500 for the rest of that 3 Day. Don't remember the bill, but it was large. Had a 125 blow up too, tho the pricetag not near as large. Lol

I grenaded a rm125 at oir on the line. Filled the start rut up oil and antifreeze. Destroyed the cases. Cost to fix was 800 or so...

Grenanded my crf250f at dade city in florida in 05. Cost was about 3 gs to fix. If I could afford a new 4 stroke and to maintain it I'd have one too.

If all of you guys stay off the rev limiter, they would last allot longer. I have a 08 450 and 06 250 four stroke never been apart Yamaha's they are.

If all of you guys stay off the rev limiter, they would last allot longer. I have a 08 450 and 06 250 four stroke never been apart Yamaha's they are.

I bet you change oils after every 2 rides! How many hours are you putting on them things?

Back