Fastest Ohio pros right now?

The day I crashed at Grumpy Valley april 2000 and got perment nerve damage in my right arm and hand, was the day I pulled the holeshot in 125 B and led 2nd place Skaggs for a 1/2 of a lap!Just sayin LOL! I would have to say Gibson, Rife, Skaggs, and when I was @ BC I saw this kid on a CR 125 # 746 (I think) and he was by far the fastest guy there the 2 days that I saw him there. I dont know his name, did anyone else see him and know his name.

Outdoors , Supercross or Arenacross ? Currently, based on what I've seen this year, I'm saying Shawn Rife outdoors is the fastest Ohio-based rider.

When it comes to National level Arenacross, Jeffro Gibson is still the man to beat. Supercross ? I'll tell you in March.

Outdoors , Supercross or Arenacross ? Currently, based on what I've seen this year, I'm saying Shawn Rife outdoors is the fastest Ohio-based rider.

When it comes to National level Arenacross, Jeffro Gibson is still the man to beat. Supercross ? I'll tell you in March.

Rupe this is pitracer not vital. Not sure if you mixed up your bookmarks because you don't ever post here anymore!!

When I made this post a buddy and I were talking about local pros and we both were amazed at how on top of his game Rife is. He just seems to be on differnt level.

Agreed, Jason. His reaction time and cornering speed are sick . He's often been injured over the years, which has held back his opportunities. Like watching him ride, totally attacks the track.

I think the kid you were talking about at BC might be Collin Thomas, I've seen him ride #764 on a 125 as well as #711, But id have to say Rife, for sure.

Willy is still exceptionally fast on anything, except decisions involving pizza-toppings. He is ALSO - The World's Fastest Pitbike Racer.

Willy is still exceptionally fast on anything, except decisions involving pizza-toppings. He is ALSO - The World's Fastest Pitbike Racer.

Willy B dont care who's the fastest, he's like the honey badger, he just lines up and races. In other words Willy B dont need to do no talking, he lets his riding talk.

Dually noted on fastest pitbikery. He is.

We had a discussion at the Sharc tank about who was the fastest at BC in terms of the fastest who has ever ridden there. Granted I dont have laps times to prove it, but i do think that Gracyk in 2007, was they fastest that we had seen to that point. However, Rife, Gibby, and Willy are all right there. I'd be willing to bet there all within a second or two of each other on any given day.

Maybe we will find out on August 26th. We will be doing 300% at a minimum. Not entirely sure yet how big the purse will be, but I'm sure it will draw most of the fast Ohio Pro's.

What about Burkhart, his cornering speed is pretty darn impressive for sure. I think all Ohio boyz need to line up for bragging rights and that includes you Mr Burkhart. We local supporters deserve to see our pros throw it down! Come on Spring

Mark B? I dunno about all out MX, but I race these mini bikes at a kart track down in Circleville, OH. Mark was there a few times when we were there jacking around on non-race days. The way he backed into turns on pavement was poetry in motion. I could sit and watch him ride all day long. --L*64

I would have to say Gracyk then Rife, Gavin's just smooth, and he never looked like he was riding hard. Iv seen Gavin put in some laps at 330 that was just impressive. But Rife is very fast also

Back